1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Buying Quick $5 for a line of code at the right spot :)

Discussion in 'Design' started by Aleksandar Mitić, May 1, 2020.

Alright, you get $5 via paypal if you can solve the following CSS problem for me. The website is legendarymage dot com

Issue is: No text shadow on inner posts/pages main title. Works fine on homepage (I added it via 'text-shadow').

Theme also has a minified version but here's the main CSS: https://easyupload.io/o5em8u

I tried everything I could but nothing worked. I can test easily by using a white background image for the homepage/post and simply compare to see if it works.

If you can fix this for me, just tell me where to add it. My value for homepage is:

text-shadow: 0 5px 10px rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.3);

I'll then add it, if it works - you get paid via paypal for a quick assistance.

Aleksandar Mitić, May 1, 2020 IP
  2. Aleksandar Mitić

Aleksandar Mitić Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Here, to help you understand quicker, this is the element I'm talking about. I've only managed to add shadow on homepage for the titles, but on inner-pages nothing I tried seems to work.

Element-Shadow-Needed.jpg

https://ibb.co/rwTg7Wd

First one to let me know the correct solution wins of course.

Aleksandar Mitić, May 1, 2020 IP
  3. Aleksandar Mitić

Aleksandar Mitić Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    This is done and no longer available.

Aleksandar Mitić, May 3, 2020 IP