1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Questions Muslims don't like to answer

Discussion in 'Politics & Religion' started by DiscussionPeace, Aug 16, 2006.

1. Sherlock

Sherlock Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    @Blogmaster: Man, there is no reason for talking to you. You just want to win from no LOGIC AT ALL. You just want to win. This is a webmater forum. Not a "Your Religion is wrong and mine's right Forum" or "The Insulting Forum". Instead of making friends, you are making everybody hate you. I dont care what you prove or how you prove, but i know this that this is not going to help you or this forum. Will God be happy on you if he saw you doing this. Shame on you man.
    All you should do in this world is make friends and do what God tells you to do. Is there anyplace in bible which says. Go and insult other people and there religions and teach others the same thing.
    Even if you prove something, it is not going to change anything. Just that you will make more and more enemys.

Sherlock, Aug 17, 2006 IP
    saadahmed007 likes this.
  2. Mr.Rock

Mr.Rock Peon

Best Answers:
    First of all..... I'ld just say that you guys don't miss any chance to blame Islam aur Muslims :( Thats really nice from you people ... Now buddy please state some AYATS... AFTER and BEFORE of above AYAT, that wi'll really help to learn that what Allah actually want to say :)... Let me qoute all ayats okay!! 5 BEFORE and 5 AFTER (Of this qouted AYAT)

فَقَاتِلْ فِي سَبِيلِ اللّهِ لاَ تُكَلَّفُ إِلاَّ نَفْسَكَ وَحَرِّضِ الْمُؤْمِنِينَ عَسَى اللّهُ أَن يَكُفَّ بَأْسَ الَّذِينَ كَفَرُواْ وَاللّهُ أَشَدُّ بَأْساً وَأَشَدُّ تَنكِيلاً

4.84 . So fight ( O Muhammad ) in the way of Allah Thou art not taxed ( with the responsibility for anyone ) except for thyself and urge on the believers . Peradventure Allah will restrain the might of those who disbelieve . Allah is stronger in might and stronger in inflicting punishment .

مَّن يَشْفَعْ شَفَاعَةً حَسَنَةً يَكُن لَّهُ نَصِيبٌ مِّنْهَا وَمَن يَشْفَعْ شَفَاعَةً سَيِّئَةً يَكُن لَّهُ كِفْلٌ مِّنْهَا وَكَانَ اللّهُ عَلَى كُلِّ شَيْءٍ مُّقِيتاً

4.85 . Whoso interveneth in a good cause will have the reward thereof , and whoso interveneth in an evil cause will bear the consequence thereof . Allah overseeth all things .

وَإِذَا حُيِّيْتُم بِتَحِيَّةٍ فَحَيُّواْ بِأَحْسَنَ مِنْهَا أَوْ رُدُّوهَا إِنَّ اللّهَ كَانَ عَلَى كُلِّ شَيْءٍ حَسِيباً

4.86 . When ye are greeted with a greeting , greet ye with a better than it or return it . Lo! Allah taketh count of all things .

اللّهُ لا إِلَـهَ إِلاَّ هُوَ لَيَجْمَعَنَّكُمْ إِلَى يَوْمِ الْقِيَامَةِ لاَ رَيْبَ فِيهِ وَمَنْ أَصْدَقُ مِنَ اللّهِ حَدِيثاً

4.87 . Allah! There is no God save Him . He gathereth you all unto a Day of Resurrection whereof there is no doubt . Who is more true in statement than Allah?

فَمَا لَكُمْ فِي الْمُنَافِقِينَ فِئَتَيْنِ وَاللّهُ أَرْكَسَهُم بِمَا كَسَبُواْ أَتُرِيدُونَ أَن تَهْدُواْ مَنْ أَضَلَّ اللّهُ وَمَن يُضْلِلِ اللّهُ فَلَن تَجِدَ لَهُ سَبِيلاً

4.88 . What aileth you that ye are become two parties regarding the hypocrites , when Allah cast them back ( to disbelief ) because of what they earned? Seek ye to guide him whom Allah hath sent astray? He whom Allah sendeth astray , for him thou ( O Muhammad ) canst not find a road .

وَدُّواْ لَوْ تَكْفُرُونَ كَمَا كَفَرُواْ فَتَكُونُونَ سَوَاء فَلاَ تَتَّخِذُواْ مِنْهُمْ أَوْلِيَاء حَتَّىَ يُهَاجِرُواْ فِي سَبِيلِ اللّهِ فَإِن تَوَلَّوْاْ فَخُذُوهُمْ وَاقْتُلُوهُمْ حَيْثُ وَجَدتَّمُوهُمْ وَلاَ تَتَّخِذُواْ مِنْهُمْ وَلِيّاً وَلاَ نَصِيراً

4.89 . They long that ye should disbelieve even as they disbelieve , that ye may be upon a level ( with them ) . So choose not friends from them till they forsake their homes in the way of Allah ; if they turn back ( to enmity ) then take them and kill them wherever ye find them , and choose no friend nor helper from among them ,

إِلاَّ الَّذِينَ يَصِلُونَ إِلَىَ قَوْمٍ بَيْنَكُمْ وَبَيْنَهُم مِّيثَاقٌ أَوْ جَآؤُوكُمْ حَصِرَتْ صُدُورُهُمْ أَن يُقَاتِلُوكُمْ أَوْ يُقَاتِلُواْ قَوْمَهُمْ وَلَوْ شَاء اللّهُ لَسَلَّطَهُمْ عَلَيْكُمْ فَلَقَاتَلُوكُمْ فَإِنِ اعْتَزَلُوكُمْ فَلَمْ يُقَاتِلُوكُمْ وَأَلْقَوْاْ إِلَيْكُمُ السَّلَمَ فَمَا جَعَلَ اللّهُ لَكُمْ عَلَيْهِمْ سَبِيلاً

4.90 . Except those who seek refuge with a people between whom and you there is a covenant , or ( those who ) come unto you because their hearts forbid them to make war on you or make war on their own folk . Had Allah willed He could have given them power over you so that assuredly they would have fought you . So , if they hold aloof from you and wage not war against you and offer you peace , Allah alloweth you no way against them .

سَتَجِدُونَ آخَرِينَ يُرِيدُونَ أَن يَأْمَنُوكُمْ وَيَأْمَنُواْ قَوْمَهُمْ كُلَّ مَا رُدُّوَاْ إِلَى الْفِتْنِةِ أُرْكِسُواْ فِيِهَا فَإِن لَّمْ يَعْتَزِلُوكُمْ وَيُلْقُواْ إِلَيْكُمُ السَّلَمَ وَيَكُفُّوَاْ أَيْدِيَهُمْ فَخُذُوهُمْ وَاقْتُلُوهُمْ حَيْثُ ثِقِفْتُمُوهُمْ وَأُوْلَـئِكُمْ جَعَلْنَا لَكُمْ عَلَيْهِمْ سُلْطَاناً مُّبِيناً

4.91 . Ye will find others who desire that they should have security from you , and security from their own folk . So often as they are returned to hostility they are plunged therein . If they keep not aloof from you nor offer you peace nor hold their hands , then take them and kill them wherever ye find them . Against such We have given you clear warrant .

وَمَا كَانَ لِمُؤْمِنٍ أَن يَقْتُلَ مُؤْمِناً إِلاَّ خَطَئاً وَمَن قَتَلَ مُؤْمِناً خَطَئاً فَتَحْرِيرُ رَقَبَةٍ مُّؤْمِنَةٍ وَدِيَةٌ مُّسَلَّمَةٌ إِلَى أَهْلِهِ إِلاَّ أَن يَصَّدَّقُواْ فَإِن كَانَ مِن قَوْمٍ عَدُوٍّ لَّكُمْ وَهُوَ مْؤْمِنٌ فَتَحْرِيرُ رَقَبَةٍ مُّؤْمِنَةٍ وَإِن كَانَ مِن قَوْمٍ بَيْنَكُمْ وَبَيْنَهُمْ مِّيثَاقٌ فَدِيَةٌ مُّسَلَّمَةٌ إِلَى أَهْلِهِ وَتَحْرِيرُ رَقَبَةٍ مُّؤْمِنَةً فَمَن لَّمْ يَجِدْ فَصِيَامُ شَهْرَيْنِ مُتَتَابِعَيْنِ تَوْبَةً مِّنَ اللّهِ وَكَانَ اللّهُ عَلِيماً حَكِيماً

4.92 . It is not for a believer to kill a believer unless ( it be ) by mistake . He who hath killed a believer by mistake must set free a believing slave , and pay the blood money to the family of the slain , unless they remit it as a charity . If he ( the victim ) be of a people hostile unto you , and he is a believer , then ( the penance is ) to set free a believing slave . And if he cometh of a folk between whom and you there is a covenant , then the blood money must be paid unto his folk and ( also ) a believing slave must be set free . And whoso hath not the wherewithal must fast two consecutive months . A penance from Allah . Allah is Knower , Wise .

وَمَن يَقْتُلْ مُؤْمِناً مُّتَعَمِّداً فَجَزَآؤُهُ جَهَنَّمُ خَالِداً فِيهَا وَغَضِبَ اللّهُ عَلَيْهِ وَلَعَنَهُ وَأَعَدَّ لَهُ عَذَاباً عَظِيماً

4.93 . Whoso slayeth a believer of set purpose , his reward is Hell for ever . Allah is wroth against him and He hath cursed him and prepared for him an awful doom .

يَا أَيُّهَا الَّذِينَ آمَنُواْ إِذَا ضَرَبْتُمْ فِي سَبِيلِ اللّهِ فَتَبَيَّنُواْ وَلاَ تَقُولُواْ لِمَنْ أَلْقَى إِلَيْكُمُ السَّلاَمَ لَسْتَ مُؤْمِناً تَبْتَغُونَ عَرَضَ الْحَيَاةِ الدُّنْيَا فَعِندَ اللّهِ مَغَانِمُ كَثِيرَةٌ كَذَلِكَ كُنتُم مِّن قَبْلُ فَمَنَّ اللّهُ عَلَيْكُمْ فَتَبَيَّنُواْ إِنَّ اللّهَ كَانَ بِمَا تَعْمَلُونَ خَبِيراً

4.94 . O ye who believe! When ye go forth ( to fight ) in the way of Allah , be careful to discriminate , and say not unto one who offereth you peace : "Thou are not a believer ; " seeking the chance profits of this life ( so that ye may despoil him ) . With Allah are plenteous spoils . Even thus ( as he now is ) were ye before ; but Allah hath since then been gracious unto you . Therefore take care to discriminate . Allah is ever informed of what ye do .

لاَّ يَسْتَوِي الْقَاعِدُونَ مِنَ الْمُؤْمِنِينَ غَيْرُ أُوْلِي الضَّرَرِ وَالْمُجَاهِدُونَ فِي سَبِيلِ اللّهِ بِأَمْوَالِهِمْ وَأَنفُسِهِمْ فَضَّلَ اللّهُ الْمُجَاهِدِينَ بِأَمْوَالِهِمْ وَأَنفُسِهِمْ عَلَى الْقَاعِدِينَ دَرَجَةً وَكُـلاًّ وَعَدَ اللّهُ الْحُسْنَى وَفَضَّلَ اللّهُ الْمُجَاهِدِينَ عَلَى الْقَاعِدِينَ أَجْراً عَظِيماً

4.95 . Those of the believers who sit still , other than those who have a ( disabling ) hurt , are not on an equality with those who strive in the way of Allah with their wealth and lives . Allah hath conferred on those who strive with their wealth and lives a rank above the sedentary . Unto each Allah hath promised good , but He hath bestowed on those who strive a great reward above the sedentary ;

Mr.Rock, Aug 17, 2006 IP
    saadahmed007 likes this.
  3. Sherlock

Best Answers:
    You never got his point.:)

4. Arasp

Arasp Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Excelent post. I hope our christian friends read it.

Arasp, Aug 17, 2006 IP
  5. Blogmaster

Blogmaster Blood Type Dating Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    Thank you for making my point :rolleyes: it's a sin to kill another Muslim. What about a non-believer?

Blogmaster, Aug 17, 2006 IP
  6. Sherlock

Best Answers:
    I was going to say the same thing as Mr. Rock.
    You Christians try to be so clever. Just take out a part of a Ayat and Say : Look at this, see.:eek:
    But guess what, we are just as clever as you guys are. We can cut parts out of the bible and "Look at this"

7. Mr.Rock

Mr.Rock Peon

Best Answers:
    Islam never teach that women have less rights than men!! Nops buddy... There are some conditions are stated in Quran about Women okay!!! Otherwise there is nothing wrong in Islam about a woman, because its all for the betterment of women!!!!

Mr.Rock, Aug 17, 2006 IP
  8. Blogmaster

Best Answers:
    ic so 1 thousand years ago the women decided to have a vote, and that's what they came up with?:rolleyes:

9. Mr.Rock

Mr.Rock Peon

Best Answers:
    Can you put any SINGLE AYAT that shows "TO KILL NON-BELIVERS"

Dear I am waiting.... and please dont forgot to qoute the WHOLE MATTER of that ayat or line ;)

Mr.Rock, Aug 17, 2006 IP
  10. Blogmaster

Best Answers:
    He didn't say anything, he just cut and pasted something from the Quran that says it's a sin for a muslim to kill another Muslim, but if you kill a non believer, Allah is cool with that.

11. Arasp

Arasp Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    One of the resons Islam was sent to Arabia was that it was the most dirty place in the world, Ignorant people buried their born gilrs alive.
    Islam came to say that both men and women are equal.

Arasp, Aug 17, 2006 IP
  12. Mr.Rock

Mr.Rock Peon

Best Answers:
    I think It may lead to another fight;) I am already in RED... never mind :p

Mr.Rock, Aug 17, 2006 IP
    Blogmaster likes this.
  13. Arasp

Arasp Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    this is the question i ask you:

Do you think a christian or Jew is none-believer ?

Arasp, Aug 17, 2006 IP
  14. roiei

roiei Banned

Best Answers:
    NOBODY have a problem with the islam, until you send someone to bomb places and innocent people!

I can promise you that if there was no terror and bombing etc, Christians and Jews will never have problem with you.

Do you see the US for example attacking Eygpt or Jorden?
    Today the US and some of the West countries attacking terror organization only!

BTW, Israel is the center of the middle east and it's a holy land, maybe that's why muslims want it? maybe that's way they bomb there? maybe that's why iran and syria bring rockets to hizbualla?

That's true but it's not include the islam.

roiei, Aug 17, 2006 IP
  15. Sherlock

Best Answers:
    Why do you take all the posts to another point which have no meaning at all. Ah i remember, you love to win no matter what.
    P.S: Why do you love this "":rolleyes: "" a lot. I see it in about all of your posts. Is this also a part of the winning plan
    btw,:rolleyes:

16. Mr.Rock

Mr.Rock Peon

Best Answers:
    still waiting for the PROOF :)

Mr.Rock, Aug 17, 2006 IP
  17. lorien1973

lorien1973 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Why are you putting a happy face on this? Reread your post a few pages back. Someone posted, is this from the Quran.
    Your reply:
    You were asked, does the Quran support killing non-believers. You said, yes if they do not believe in any god. Happy happy!

Why you are putting a happy spin on this baffles me.

lorien1973, Aug 17, 2006 IP
  18. Blogmaster

Best Answers:
    How about we make a new law in the United States? Something like:
    "All non Muslim religions have the same rights"

Sounds bad? Show me it says that Muslims don't have the same right? I need proof :rolleyes:

19. Blogmaster

Best Answers:
    hehe, sorry, but when I see a post that says ... killing a believer is a sin, and someone says I need proof to show that killing a non believer is not a sin ... that is the only reaction you can get from anyone with some common sense. Unless of course you're brainwashed :rolleyes:

whoops, I mean ...:eek: :mad: :eek:

btw I learned the eyerolling shit from yoyo

20. Sherlock

Best Answers:
    There are 2 parts of this post:
    1. Attention to all muslims, we have answered the questions mentioned in this thread (duh!). And have proved them wrong once again. and all we want to say to them is:

BRING IT ON!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    2. As all the non muslims did not comment on the posts in which we gave the answers, we should start another thread.
    ""Answers to the questions on which non muslims dont like to comment""

P.S: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: