1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Questions for the adCenter team?

Discussion in 'Bing Ads' started by Jenstar, May 19, 2006.

My next interview for Click This! is with adCenter, so what are your burning questions that I should ask the team? You all came through with some great questions for YPN, so I am hoping you have some great ones for adCenter too :)

Jenstar, May 19, 2006 IP
  2. T0PS3O

T0PS3O Feel Good PLC

Best Answers:
    1. I get multiple certificate warnings when accessing your site... When are you going to fix them?
    2. When can I sign up via my favourite browser?

That just doesn't cut it anymore in 2006...

AdCenter's time scheduling features sound VERY promising but I just won't sign up when the system is so limited in requirements... Feels like a stitch-up to me.

T0PS3O, May 19, 2006 IP
  3. TheHoff

TheHoff Peon

Best Answers:
    I don't mind keeping an IE window open if it means the product is more stable right now but yea, you have to open up to other browsers eventually.

I can't think of any great questions... just feature requests and hope for more stability and exposure. The biggest flaw I see right now are the reporting delays---- when will those be up to snuff? 1 to 4 hour delays would be acceptable, but 24-48 is too long. (I signed up and started campaigns on the 17th and I still have absolutely zero data in my reports.)

TheHoff, May 19, 2006 IP
  4. WebFreedom

WebFreedom Peon

Best Answers:
    When will adCenter be opened to publishers, a la AdSense?

In addition, I'm a Firefox guy, so ditto on the comments and questions above. :)

Sam

WebFreedom, May 19, 2006 IP
  5. mjewel

mjewel Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    When are they going to fix all the bugs in their reporting feature? It takes forever to run and about 50% of the time it gets an error.

Their billing reports are horrible. They are delayed by a day and don't always correctly report a days spending (i.e. it appears they apply credits for certain invalid clicks, but those credits might be applied on a different day) making it impossible to know the exact amount you spent on any one individual day.

I think the "concept" of their reporting features is very nice - it just doesn't work very well.

mjewel, May 19, 2006 IP
  6. xboxundone

xboxundone Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    When will they have reporting with SHORTER Delays!!! as you can get some reports only a few hours behind but you have to go and click through 5 different things before hand... I would like more of setup on adwords that gives you an overal quickview with slight delay. instead of days delay.

xboxundone, May 21, 2006 IP
  7. TheHoff

TheHoff Peon

Best Answers:
    What is the trick to quicker reports?

TheHoff, May 21, 2006 IP
  8. xboxundone

xboxundone Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    in adcenter reports do an hour report. for your campaigns then you have option for today.

xboxundone, May 21, 2006 IP
    TheHoff likes this.