1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Questions for all BANS users...

Discussion in 'Commission Junction' started by AlphaDog123, Dec 11, 2007.

1. crazyfish

crazyfish Active Member

Best Answers:
    I've checked out pulse before, I had a few niche domain that I never really used, so all the traffic was built from adwords, I might have better luck if I add it to a site that already has traffic.

I setup a new store today that's targetting higher value auctions so we will see how that does.

crazyfish, Dec 11, 2007 IP
  2. mcjp6

mcjp6 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    well you can believe whatever you like. BANS is all about niche marketing and optimising one's site. If that is done you can write relevant ads with relevant keywords and obtain 4 cent clicks.

if you cannot understand that then maybe you should spend some time learning how adwords works

mcjp6, Dec 11, 2007 IP
  3. WharfeValley Systems

WharfeValley Systems Active Member

Best Answers:
    im in my first month of bans,

around $2000 i have made so far.

The reason for buying bans is not to get easy money for doing nothing!!
    What it does give you is a EXTREMELY easy way to create ebay affiliate stores that are easily modified to be custom to yourself.

However once you bought bans you really need to think of good niches that will bring you traffic and sales, whether this be very exact niches that with a little SEO you can rank high in natural serps or more competitive niches that you will have to work hard to get natural serps or use ppc to bring traffic.

a Bans store is like any other website if you want the traffic your gonna have to work for it.

So in conclusion the best thing about bans is you can probs bang up a full ebay affiliate store in about 30mins. You could put up 50 a day if you wanted . . whether these sites make you any money (remember ebay commission isnt great) is up to you.!

One other good thing about bans is you seem to get a very good quality score in adwords for your keywords.
    I was running a Wii campaign that was getting 40% ctr and giving me very cheap cpc at around 9p for very competitive keywords .. although i honestly dont find much success with bans + ppc.

WharfeValley Systems, Dec 11, 2007 IP
  4. Sem-Advance

Sem-Advance Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Or perhaps I am just good at detecting bullshit when its posted

Account requirements: Met
    • Days since first AdWords account creation: 1137
    • Total spend managed: US$79,368.10

That is just one account of mine.....

How long is 1100 days?? probably 1000 more than you've been online. :rolleyes:

Sem-Advance, Dec 11, 2007 IP
  5. mcjp6

mcjp6 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As I said previously, you can beleive whatever you like. I am not here to post bullshit, just trying to give the original poster some light of what is possible, now I'll just leave and leave you in fantasy land as there are better things to do than have a slanging gmatch with you.

mcjp6, Dec 11, 2007 IP
  6. Avo19

Avo19 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    My total spend is a bit less than yours but 4c is very doable, even in many competitive niches. You just have to work at it.
    Total - all xxx campaigns 	- 	 $x,xxx.00 / day  ( xx active campaigns )  	x,xxx,xxx 	xxx,xxx,xxx 	x.xx% 	$0.03 	$0.30 	$34,180.21
    Code (markup):

Avo19, Dec 11, 2007 IP
  7. Sem-Advance

Best Answers:
    I've listened to all the experts and built highly optimized landing pages and have Great scores on all keywords and ads and never ever get any competitive terms to generate human clicks without bidding $0.50 to $1.00

I imagine one could bid $0.05 but it would seem to be for terms like australian sheephearding coats.....

Honda ATVs Polaris ATVs Anxiety Relief Stress Relief and others on Google demand higher CPC.......

8. Avo19

Avo19 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    You know what they say about ex-spurts....anyway, I'm not here to argue, just saying converting bids at 0.04 ARE possible, and in certain competitive niches. Not all of course, but enough.

Avo19, Dec 11, 2007 IP
  9. Sem-Advance

Best Answers:
    @Avo

Yes I know what they say....thank you :)

However it seems no matter what I post people at DP get their panties in a knot and feel the need to fight with me....

F it

Done