1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Questions for all BANS users...

Discussion in 'Commission Junction' started by AlphaDog123, Dec 11, 2007.

I am still planning to purchase BANS...

I just want to be realistic here...I want to hear how much everyone had made in their FIRST month or so by using BANS.

Here are my questions:

1. How much have you made on your FIRST month?.. using BANS.

2. Please also tell me how many niche sites you had during this first month and if you did any advertising, promoting, etc.

3. After your first month, did your earnings drastically change (up or down), if so.. how?

4. How long have you been using BANS and are you still satisfied?

Just wanted to get some realistic answers and a general idea of how well BANS works.....

Thanks!:D

AlphaDog123, Dec 11, 2007 IP
  2. MaK10

MaK10 Banned

Best Answers:
    I have a site using a free script (phpbay lite) that just uses wordpress and a plugin, and I've made more than the cost of BANS ($97) in a week. I was going to buy BANS when i first got the idea to do something like this, but I'm going to stick with this free one for now.

MaK10, Dec 11, 2007 IP
  3. Sem-Advance

Sem-Advance Notable Member

Best Answers:
    1. Ebay auctions typically won't generate revenues in the first month.

2. 3 sites using PPC with great success in building brand and generating highly targeted traffic. My CJ CTR is over 50% better than most things running online that is for sure.

I also find forums that match my niches and post in those...like here but SEO is not the niche lol......

3. I finally started making some commissions from CJ and have been with them over a year trying...so for me this is success.

4. Going into my second month and I love BANS.....It cuts down my production time tremendously...

They have a great support system and many people give away free help as well.

Check my link for my special offer for BANS!!!!!

:)

Sem-Advance, Dec 11, 2007 IP
  4. grwolz

grwolz Guest

Best Answers:
    1. My first month with BANS was last month, I received a check for x,xxx.
    2. I started with 2-3 sites, expanded into like 15. 2-3 still get traffic the other 15 were just to take up parked domains and get trickle traffic. Since they were new sites I advertised with PPC using yahoo.
    3. Um yes? the previous month was like $25 revenue.
    4. 2 Months now, very satisfied! This month I made another x,xxx.

Wanna sign up using my affiliate id? ^^

grwolz, Dec 11, 2007 IP
  5. Sem-Advance

Best Answers:
    Try providing proof!!!!!!!! :mad:

6. grwolz

grwolz Guest

Best Answers:
    lol, I need to prove to you that I make x,xxx a month? Normally I don't show numbers because its retarded. But for the sake of the guy that wants to buy BANS I will show that that BANS will more than pay for its self.

[​IMG]

I am sorry your not doing so well with BANS but some of us are doing quite well. From all the reading I did on BANS before I bought it looked to me like everyone was making a killing.

grwolz, Dec 11, 2007 IP
    GTech likes this.
  7. Sem-Advance

Best Answers:
    Nice photoshop job....

Try posting the screenshot from CJ :rolleyes:

As for having success since ebay auctions do not end immediately the visitors to a BANS site need to bid & win the auction for the owner to earn commissions.

As for revenue projections Shane and other forum mods have stated publicly most will not see revenues till after the first month...

I'm sure some other BANS owners will be here soon to verify.

8. grwolz

grwolz Guest

Best Answers:
    Who would photoshop such a low number? Its not much to brag about IMO. The quality is iffy because its a screen shot edited in MS paint. I am currently at work and I don't have access to fancy photo editing software.

As for you having to wait a month.. Why on earth would it take a whole month to see a sale? Leads are posted the same day to my account. And sales trickle in everyday from lord only knows when.

I am sorry that your not having any real success with BANS but you should not try to dirtier the poster from buying BANS. Its a great program and eBay is one of the easiest things to sell in affiliate marketing. My 1k check is nothing compared to the full time eBay affiliates.

grwolz, Dec 11, 2007 IP
  9. PS Sarah

PS Sarah Peon

Best Answers:
    I agree, it doesn't make sense that you won't see sales in the first month, unless you are depending solely on natural traffic. Your site will be the same in the first month as it will be in the second month. If you are getting traffic to your site in the first month and no one is buying, they won't magically start buying in the 2nd month unless you do something on your site to improve your conversion rate. Ebay sales commissions are only a 7 day cookie and ACRUs are 30 day. Any sales you'd see would be within the first week. It all depends on your traffic and how targeted it is. If you're not making sales in your first month, you are doing something wrong.

I built my first ebay store 2 weeks ago using Wordpress and phpbay. I've promoted my site soley through ppc, and I have made $1715 on about $1000 in ppc spend. So $700 profit in 2 weeks is nothing to sneeze at. It can be done, with the right knowledge of affiliate marketing and ppc.

PS Sarah, Dec 11, 2007 IP
  10. Sem-Advance

Best Answers:

1. I never said I was not having success. I make over $7,500.00 per month marketing online... with proof posted all over DP ;)

2. I am not deterring the OP from buying BANS

I am deterring the OP from believing hype and buying into BS......

There is a huge difference

For one or two people having some success after years of struggling to fine tune their campaigns...thats great but not the standard.

There will always be exceptions to the rule......

It is another to pump new users with unrealistic expectations and pie in the sky claims

I choose to be honest and forthright at all times.....

Peace!

11. glendowney

glendowney Notable Member

Best Answers:
    I've been using BANS for two months, made a few sales, not much to shout about. I'm not using PPC so am relying on natural traffic and traffic from forums related to my product. BANS are great, i've got about 5 more lined up on top of the 2 that I have now.

glendowney, Dec 11, 2007 IP
  12. grwolz

grwolz Guest

Best Answers:
    If your making 7x more than me why did you insult me by trying to say I would stoop so low as to photoshop a screen shot of 1k? Are you just insane?

As for your "hype" comment if you look at EVERY BANS thread on DP and anywhere else they all say the same thing. "From $1 to $400" or something of the sorts. Even here we have had 3 people already post that we are making a good sum of money. eBays affiliate program is HUGE and everyone seems to cash in, BANS is just a really easy way to help do so.

He wanted realistic answers and we gave them to him. The final word on BANS as far as I am concerned is that BANS+eBay= Easy Money. Its not rocket science with any meager amount of work you can make money with BANS. If you buy it and fail its your fault not BANS.

To the poster, If this thread wasn't enough to convince you you can always get some of the other eBay scripts mentioned on the forums. Either way its a good step into the world of affiliate marketing.

grwolz, Dec 11, 2007 IP
  13. Sem-Advance

Best Answers:
    I did not say I was making more with BANS did I?? no

And I've been insane for years and like it to be honest...its hanging out with sane people like you that scares me...;)

Lots of people sell drugs on the corner.....doesn't mean it's the right thing to do nor the moral nor the legal...it simply means people do so with little regard for anyone but themselves.

I never said it wasn't

I did not post anything remotely unrealistic...if I did you would have a hard time convincing others of such....otherwise I simply offered a calm, realistic, fact based experience of my results, along with educated thoughts from time spent reading the BANS forum as well as here.

The fact you find my warning people not to believe a few who have had some luck.... to use sound judgment and to do due diligence.... would tend to make many wonder who is the truly insane person in this thread

Lastly

That is not someone saying they made $1,000.00s like you and Sarah

take your time and read fully before making emotional posts.....:)

One last point...I did not earn $7,500.00 per month my first month year or even after two years...it took over 4 years of 6 to 7 days a week 16 to 20 hours per day.....In addition so far this year I have lost over $21,819.45 from what I have noted for my taxes....

Just to keep things in perspective

14. glendowney

glendowney Notable Member

Best Answers:
    @SEm-Advance are you referring to me there?
    If you was I wasn't making an emotional post, just stating that I have earnt a bit of cash with BANS and would continue to make BAN sites, sorry if i've got the wrong end of the stick in what you meant by that statement :)

glendowney, Dec 11, 2007 IP
  15. Sem-Advance

Best Answers:
    No Glen that was not directed at you....excuse the miscommunication :)

glendowney likes this.
  16. mcjp6

mcjp6 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    thats not true, I stated a couple of site three months ago, promoting with ppc at .04 cents PPC and had sales within ten days.

mcjp6, Dec 11, 2007 IP
  17. decodethis

decodethis Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Shh... BANS sucks. eBay sucks. They pay you in horse livers; it's not worth the effort! Stay away! Leave my niches alone!

decodethis, Dec 11, 2007 IP
  18. Sem-Advance

Best Answers:
    No it is true since it was my experience and many others.

And to be honest I have a hard time believing you could use .04 bids to generate sales...

must be a very very non competitive category

Anyone can post online what ever they feel....

I can stop bullets, and catch speeding trains;).........

19. crazyfish

crazyfish Active Member

Best Answers:
    I bought and setup 2 sites last week with BANS, gotta say the software is great for setting up sites quickly. I think the problem is finding something that will actually make you some money. I've had 4 sales on REALLY cheap products it's only made $1.31 for the 4 sales. I have made about $1 on the adsense running on my stores. It's worth the try $97 is not bad for an unlimited site license.

crazyfish, Dec 11, 2007 IP
  20. Sem-Advance

Best Answers:
    If I can offer a suggestion ...look on ebay http://pulse.ebay.com/

Thanks for the realistic and fact based post. :)

You are right ...one of the best $97.00 purchases I have made.....and as noted I've wasted a car or two :eek: