1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

questions about payment method on online store (clickbank, amazon, drop shipping products)

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by migha, Dec 22, 2016.

Please I want to ask:
    If I chose one product from clickbank and one product from amazon and one product from free drop shipping website then I put all of them on my online store on blogger then I chose paypal as the only payment method on my store then a customer ( buyer) chose all of them and paid me for them all on paypal.
    1- How can I know him and send him the three products ( clickbank, amazon, drop shipping website products)?
    2- How can he trust me that I will send him the products after he pays by paypal? And how can I trust him that he will not say he did not receive the products although he received them?
    3- How can I calculate price, tax, shipping for every product?
    I am very sorry for questions but so important for beginners like me
    Please help and many thanks in advance

migha, Dec 22, 2016 IP
  2. daniel27lt

daniel27lt Active Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Can you please clarify the very first sentence a bit more, thanks. A bit hard to understand your requests.

Correct me if I'm wrong...

For starters, upon checkout you should state very clearly which payment method the buyer would like to use.

Upon any buyer checking out, you'll get all the buyers information from them. As this will either be added upon checkout or from there online payment accounts such as PayPal.

Well, there is always a worry about this anywhere online. It's best to build a good reputation online. Also having a secure website using SSL these days makes a whole difference. When you send out any item it's best to get a tracking ID and keep the receipts of any deliveries made.

This all depends on the price your willing to sell it for. With TAX, this depends on the country you reside in.

I hope this has answered your questions.

daniel27lt, Jan 8, 2017 IP
  3. migha

migha Active Member

Best Answers:
    thanks so much daniel27lt.
    many thanks

migha, Jan 9, 2017 IP
  4. daniel27lt

daniel27lt Active Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Your welcome. I'm glad to be of help.

daniel27lt, Jan 9, 2017 IP
  5. SEOwriterplus

SEOwriterplus Active Member

Best Answers:
    Migha, if I understand your question correctly, you're asking about selling Clickbank products, Amazon products and drop shipping website products all on your blogger blog site, right?

I have bad news for you. This won't work. Not the way you are planning to do it anyway. You cannot have someone buy Clickbank and Amazon products through PayPal from your site all in one order.

Of course it's just fine to sell all these products on your website, but the ordering and payment process works a bit differently for each of them, so anyone can only place orders from EITHER Clickbank OR Amazon OR Shopify (etc), not all of them bundled into one order.

Clickbank products are sold through the Clickbank system, so when the buyer clicks on your Clickbank link, presumably an affiliate link, they will be taken to Clickbank, and the sale will be completed through the Clickbank payment system. Clickbank will then send you your share of the money, according to their schedule. This can take at least a couple of weeks, or quite a bit longer if you're just starting out. I'm not sure exactly how long it would take if you were the vendor. You can look that up on Clickbank's site. And yes, your buyers can pay for their Clickbank order with PayPal - but only through the Clickbank checkout process.

When you sell a product that's regularly listed on Amazon, it will be sold through Amazon. So when the buyer clicks on your (affiliate) link, they will be taken to Amazon and then complete their sale through Amazon. Amazon will then ship the product and send you your share of the money (commission or whatever, depending on your set-up) according to their schedule.

It will work slightly differently when you sell your own physical products on Amazon (i.e., used books) and are set up to do the shipping yourself. In that case everything works as before, except that Amazon lets you know that you will need to ship the product, and only after you verify that you have shipped the product will Amazon release the payment to your account.

As far as drop shipping goes, that will depend on what you use as the interface, i.e., whether you're selling on eBay or on Shopify or another drop shipping site. I don't do drop shipping, so I can't really help you with that.

Hope this helps!

SEOwriterplus, Jan 9, 2017 IP
  6. migha

migha Active Member

Best Answers:
    thanks SEOwriterplus
    very helpful and great information

migha, Jan 10, 2017 IP