1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Questions about affiliate marketing - Clickbank products

Discussion in 'Products & Tools' started by gcfarri, Jun 30, 2017.

(I Wanted this to go in the affiliate area but the forums said I don't have enough privileges)

Hi I am going to be marketing affiliate programs mainly Clickbank products and there are a few questions that I would like to ask everyone.

I am going to be marketing the products without a website.

These questions are about Clickbank

1 - Where are some of the better places to advertise Clickbank products free preferably but paid also once I make some money ?

2 - I have looked that all statistics but I am unsure what to look for so I will ask what is the most important statistic overall to go by when choosing a product in Clickbank ?.

3 - What are some of the better websites in order to shorten Clickbank hoplinks ?.

4 - What are some of the better website to use in order to track Clickbank hoplinks ?.

5 – So I don’t waste my time what are some of the more popular categories that people will buy from ?.

Thank you Craig

gcfarri, Jun 30, 2017 IP
  2. dcristo

dcristo Illustrious Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    1 - Where are some of the better places to advertise Clickbank products free preferably but paid also once I make some money ?

You can start a blog and promote CB products in your blog posts.

2 - I have looked that all statistics but I am unsure what to look for so I will ask what is the most important statistic overall to go by when choosing a product in Clickbank ?.

Clickbank gravity is a good metric to look at. It tells you the number of distinct affiliates who earned a commission by promoting the vendor's products during the past 12 weeks.

3 - What are some of the better websites in order to shorten Clickbank hoplinks ?.

This is not necessary. You can setup redirects in your .htaccess file so they won't even look like aff links.

4 - What are some of the better website to use in order to track Clickbank hoplinks ?.

Use the analytics in the CB affiliate backend.

5 – So I don’t waste my time what are some of the more popular categories that people will buy from ?.

It depends on your website and traffic. You will have the most success promoting products within your niche.

dcristo, Jun 30, 2017 IP
  3. JoeSpirit

JoeSpirit Well-Known Member

Best Answers:

Since you plan to not have your own website and intend to start with free advertising and no paid, your options are severely limited.

I'd say search for free classifieds like Craigslist. Also, find blog sites in your niche and start making comments to posts and articles on them. Look for those that accept guest articles and submit some of your own for their review and possible publishing.

To shorten your URLs do a search for "short url" there are a number of sites where you can do that.

As far as popular categories I can't answer your question. I have no idea what your skill sets are. I have no idea in what niches you'll be comfortable at marketing. I have no idea what your knowledge level is for any given product type. Marketing research is an activity that each marketer must perform himself in order to find the right niche/product match.

I advise that you rethink your decision to not have a website of your own.

JoeSpirit, Jul 1, 2017 IP