1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Questions about a Space Blog

Discussion in 'General Business' started by Moon_23, Oct 6, 2017.

?

What topic about space interests you the most?

1. Planets

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Large Astronomical Objects (Stars, Black Holes, Galaxies)

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Aliens / Extraterrestrial Intelligence

2 vote(s)
    100.0%
  4. Space Technology (ex. rockets)

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Space Psychology (ex. astronaut health, reasons people want to explore, etc)

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. History (of human space exploration)

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. other (let me know in your reply)

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
    Hello people of Digitalpoint,
    I have a few questions about a project I am planning. I'll keep them short so that I don't cram too much into one post.
    I am a freelance 3d animator who is planning on setting up a blog about space and spiritual topics (ex. advocating for space exploration, encouraging people to be more mindful). I'll do affiliate marketing and I plan to post animated videos along with some of my posts. This will my 3d work more exposure, which will hopefully attract more clients in the long term. I also figure if I can combine good writing with good animation, I will have a cool brand that I can develop myself without needing to spend too much money hiring people.

1) I plan on posting thoughtful, original content (sometimes with animated videos) on various space and psychology forums and having my blog link on the signature of each post. Could this be considered spam, or is it a legit way of advertising one's blog? (ex. would Google algorithms or the forum mods mark it as spam, even if it matches the topic being discussed on the forums?). Would it be further considered bad form if I re-post some of what I say on the forums into blog posts on my blog?

2) What question about outer space makes you the most curious?

3) What places on the internet do you go when you want to think about far-off topics?

attached is an optional poll

Thank You

Moon_23, Oct 6, 2017 IP
  2. qwikad.com

qwikad.com Illustrious Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    If I were you I'd create a YouTube channel and spend most of my time making videos. YouTube is the only place I go to to get educated on space exploration, our and other galaxies, etc.

qwikad.com, Oct 7, 2017 IP
  3. jrbiz

jrbiz Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    I would say that finding life elsewhere in space would be the most interesting topic you could cover. From bacteria to intelligent life forms, it is one of the big questions that space exploration is trying to answer, in my opinion. The trick, of course, is to not get caught up in all of the hype and fraud that it out there on this topic.

jrbiz, Oct 9, 2017 IP