1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Question

Discussion in 'HTML & Website Design' started by Airdig74, Dec 5, 2017.

Hard to explain so heres an example I’m actually not doing the example but its the simplest thing to explain.

For a nutrition website
    Users can go on the site and go to a database. In the database they can select various options which would randomly generate a meal plan. The options would include breakfast, lunch, dinner, snack. Things they didn’t eat. Or specific dietary needs. It would also be able to generate multiple meals or single meals. Each meal would be randomized so that three different parts were interchanged. For example one might read steak, potatoes and brocolli. While the next might read chicken, carrots and rice.

I just not sure how to make this in the most efficent way. Would it be possible through wordpress or an app of some type.

Airdig74, Dec 5, 2017 IP
  2. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    You could do it as an app, or through wordpress. I'd probably start with a framework (I like CakePHP, but there are others)

I'd also study sites like these and see what they do and reverse engineer.

upload_2017-12-6_11-18-37.png

I'd seriously consider buying a pre-made script and customising it rather than starting from scratch.

sarahk, Dec 5, 2017 IP