1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Question

Discussion in 'Support & Feedback' started by fernandofgg, Nov 14, 2016.

Hi, I cannot find a way to contact a moderator.. and Contact US link take me to the twiiter account if this forum, so, I ask the question here, hope someone can help me

I receive an infraction for posting a question in the wrong forum... that forum was General Business... I dont beilieve was the wrong forum but better I ask here

Title: I want to hire a Website Broker

Can you please tell me what forum will be the best choice for this posts because I dont want another infraction

Thanks in advance

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 14, 2016
    fernandofgg, Nov 14, 2016 IP
  2. Zirkon Kalti

Zirkon Kalti Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    You should post in the Services forum.

Zirkon Kalti, Nov 14, 2016 IP
  3. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    A quick scan through the thread titles in General Business would have alerted you to the lack of sales threads in there. Did you really think you were the only one wanting to hire or be hired?

Next you could scan the list of forums and you'd see this:

upload_2016-11-15_18-32-20.png

and think "Yes, I'm looking for a service, that's where I should post"

on going to the section you'd find that you are not yet eligible to post in that section but you might find people offering the very service you are trying to buy.

Alternatively, you could just play along with our silly notion of requiring you to be "Established" and read up on what that means. In the long run it's a good thing because those willing to work for you can read up on your posting history and see if you are the kind of person they can trust - just as you can do for them.

sarahk, Nov 14, 2016 IP
    PoPSiCLe likes this.
  4. PoPSiCLe

PoPSiCLe Illustrious Member

Best Answers:
    Gotta love @sarahk - snarky AND helpful, all in one glorious package :D

PoPSiCLe, Nov 15, 2016 IP