1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Question

Discussion in 'ClickBank' started by webguy84, Dec 11, 2006.

If someone bookmarks the traceable link and clicks on the link to make a purchase, it should be recorded as a sales just the same hey? Another thing - how long does a sale take to be tracked by clcickbank? cause I'm sure that a sale was made through my link yesterday but it's not recorded in my clickbank account.

webguy84, Dec 11, 2006 IP
  2. webguy84

webguy84 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Anyone may help pls?

webguy84, Dec 11, 2006 IP
  3. Franck S

Franck S Peon

Best Answers:
    If someone bookmark the link, yes. He will be tracked with cookies. However, he can buy via someone else page, and you lose the commission!

How you can be so sure? The only way I see is that you know the person who bought the product?

Franck S, Dec 11, 2006 IP
  4. webguy84

webguy84 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    yeah i know him!!!

webguy84, Dec 12, 2006 IP
  5. nocookies

nocookies Peon

Best Answers:
    If could be that your your visitor cleaned his cookies (or had cookies disabled in the first place) after bookmarking your site. That assumes that he had bookmarked the final address, not the hoplink itself.

It could be that another browser window, with another affiliate site, took precedence over your cookie because it was opened later.

I suggest that you ask your buyer for the receipt number and report to clickbank for investigation, including the date of purchase.

Hope it helps.

nocookies, Dec 12, 2006 IP