1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Question to all affiliates?

Discussion in 'Affiliate Programs' started by bussw83, Jun 19, 2015.

1. mourax

mourax Peon

Best Answers:
    Create accounts in some famous trusted affiliate programs and draw attention on their structures.
    In my opinion, for affiliates the most important things are: user-friendly admin area / stable high payouts / convertible offers / quick quality support

mourax, Jan 2, 2016 IP
  2. wwstewart

wwstewart Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Personally, I just want an ad network full of CPC offers that I can promote. Heh. :D

wwstewart, Jan 3, 2016 IP
  3. xtrem726

xtrem726 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    You can try with travel site. I make almost 100 usd a month.

xtrem726, Jan 3, 2016 IP
  4. Darren Sauter

Darren Sauter Peon

Best Answers:
    Do you have an affiliate program you are offering? or looking into them? I'm a licensed affiliate with a very profitable company now. I'm very happy with the outrageous amount of training and support you get. This company has the highest commissions I've ever seen. You get your own live personal trainer/coach. Live & recorded training webinars for life. Done for you sale funnel. I can go and on. You market a front end product {90% commission $50-$1000} and the sales team does the back end selling for you. {commissions of $1250-3300 and $5500} The program teaches exactly how to do everything. The company's success is built on the back end of your success,so they want you to build your own business through them as fast and as large as possible. That's why the training and support is so important to them. Also,there are lots of perks and very generous prizes given in contests. If you have any questions I will be happy to answer them for you,or get you in touch with someone that can. I will check back with this post frequently,and you can send an Email to me at Wish you all the best in whatever you decide to do.
    Darren

Last edited: Jan 5, 2016
    Darren Sauter, Jan 5, 2016 IP
  5. jcdean

jcdean Active Member

Best Answers:
    Ditto on this reply.

If I were to set out to make my own informational product I would start out with a cheap product like $7.00 and give all commission to the affiliate, build a list and add back end offers later to make money. I would have affiliates sign up on a separate list so I could contact them later when I had something else to sell.

jcdean, Jan 5, 2016 IP
  6. HelenVendo

HelenVendo Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Yes, mourax, I fully agree with you. But except the important things for affiliate you've counted, I would also add terms of payment and the threshold. I was an affiliate of the program with 100$ minimum threshold, if I earned 99$ per month I could receive any. Now I pay attention to this criteria when choosing an affiliate program.

HelenVendo, Jan 16, 2016 IP
  7. #maverick#

#maverick# Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    It needs to convert, pay on time, have reasonable pay terms. Also, it needs to appeal to a pretty broad demographic. If it doesn't have the potential to do high xxxx a day I won't even test it.

#maverick#, Jan 17, 2016 IP
  8. TheThriftyVaper

TheThriftyVaper Member

Best Answers:
    I'm a little unsure what exactly you're going for. If you're probing the public for information so that you can setup an offer that's popular I'd assume.

After years upon years of affiliate marketing I'd drill it all down to this.

1) It has to convert. You can usually find a category by studying other networks offers. Generally, Super affiliates are the ones who setup the next best offer but I suppose anyone can try.
    2) Have the finances to back your offer. I can't tell you how many affiliates (including myself) have been burnt because the advertiser didn't have the cash to pay pubs.
    3) Net-30 Sucks - As a new advertiser, Net-30 looks good to you but in reality, I hated waiting to get paid.
    4) Put your offer on a reputable network, there's no need for a description for this.

TheThriftyVaper, Jan 17, 2016 IP
  9. Darren Sauter

Darren Sauter Peon

Best Answers:
    "3" Must Have Books/CDs for the entrepreneur
    I’m going to give you the names of three books “ available in paper form and audio CD " that I highly recommend for anyone interested in starting there own business.
    Or for just having a better understanding of the mind set that your in, with your current work space. And where you can get them.
    I have personally purchased them for my own use in starting my online business.

This site doesn't allow me to send you to my information page. So send me an email. Look below my name.
    Experience life at a higher level
    Darren Sauter

Darren Sauter, Jan 21, 2016 IP
  10. AlekM

AlekM Banned

Best Answers:
    Gravity is the most important. It shown that it's successful with other affiliates, and you're not going to take a big risk.

AlekM, Jan 22, 2016 IP