1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

question regarding facebook pages and posts

Discussion in 'Facebook' started by izlik, Sep 25, 2019.

Hello

I have a facebook page with about 68.000 Likes, and for about a month now i have made posts on it (make this 7 posts a day) with a link to one of my websites in each posts and i keep doing this every day. I wonder how valuable this is for my website in term of advertising and link building if i keep doing this? the average post gets shared about 20-50 times depending on the content on question.

izlik, Sep 25, 2019 IP
  2. trigshady

trigshady Active Member

Best Answers:
    Facebook shares are good for new users, noticeability and also for your ranking in Google search too, just keep your followers engaged, it is the most important thing in social media.

trigshady, Sep 25, 2019 IP
  3. GlowHost-Sales

GlowHost-Sales Member

Best Answers:
    I think if your page is linked to your web site - that does have sense and will give you profit definitely. Another point: publication itself. Having 68k likes you get involvement only 20-25 users. Maybe you need to have some requests in your publications and get more users involved (shares, likes etc) and in this way you will get your EDGE rank increased and each time your posts (indirectly your web site) will be shown in timelines for new users.

GlowHost-Sales, Sep 27, 2019 IP