1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Rules Question On Why I Received A Warning

Discussion in 'Support & Feedback' started by Jared - Marketing Buddy, Jul 26, 2020.

I recently made a thread on here about Instagram and 9 tips to look out for when running your Instagram. I was warned for Plagiarism/Copy Write when I wrote the post myself and didn't reference any site at all.

The only other place I have posted the thread was Reddit and I haven't even made an article about this on my website yet. I don't see how this is plagiarism at all. I even altered the post to fit this forum more so than Reddit.

Can someone help me so this doesn't happen in the future, and so I don't receive more warnings.

Jared - Marketing Buddy, Jul 26, 2020 IP
  2. Smyrl

Smyrl Tomato Republic Staff

Best Answers:
    It was already posted on Reddit before it was posted here. If already posted elsewhere don't repost here.

Smyrl, Jul 26, 2020 IP
  3. Jared - Marketing Buddy

Jared - Marketing Buddy Peon

Best Answers:
    Is repurposing content allowed? If I take a section from a pillar article on my website and transform it into a post here, is that allowed?

Don't want to get warned again for posting my own content.

Jared - Marketing Buddy, Jul 26, 2020 IP
  4. Smyrl

Smyrl Tomato Republic Staff

Best Answers:
    It must be substantually different.

Smyrl, Jul 28, 2020 IP
  5. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    This is a discussion forum, and not an article repository. Rather than posting articles from other sites use your signature to link to those articles. Find people asking for help and reply to them. Ask genuine questions for information that you want to know.

sarahk, Jul 28, 2020 IP