1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Question for my fellow DP members on Click Fraud

Discussion in 'AdSense' started by alicbol1, Apr 9, 2009.

This might sound a little crazy but I have a few sites that I run ADSENSE on and I do very very well too. One of my sites is getting $3 clicks. Now, I never stopped to think about Click Fraud. I was just cruising around in the forums and found a topic about this and never thought that I could get my account banned at any time because of someone else.

Some questions I have for some of the more seasoned vets in here:

How do I know if I am susceptible to Click Fraud?

How do I prevent this?

Are there any automated scripts I can install or paid services to stop this?

Why would you want to ban certain IPs and how do you know what ones to BAN?

Any help from my fellow DP members would be great. I would love to hear as many thoughts and ideas as possible so I can read them al and decide how to approach this animal.

Thanks

alicbol1, Apr 9, 2009 IP
  2. alicbol1

alicbol1 Peon

Best Answers:
    Not one response. I am shocked.

alicbol1, Apr 13, 2009 IP
  3. *eng.ahmed*

*eng.ahmed* Banned

Best Answers:
    about click frauds you can knew that so easily

you make see your account all the time

for example if your account has 5 clicks make $1.5 and the it make 50 clicks and still $1.5 so you have frauds click .. all you have to do you send email to adsense to inform them about this ..

no you can not make any script if you do that you will banned you only send email to adsense

*eng.ahmed*, Apr 13, 2009 IP
  4. cfoo

cfoo Peon

Best Answers:
    As far as I know, there's no software which can detect click fraud, but if you suspect something is not right as you see some irregular clicks, you can track the IP by using statcounter, and then ban the IP immediately.

cfoo, Apr 13, 2009 IP
  5. alicbol1

alicbol1 Peon

Best Answers:
    cfoo-Thanks I will give stat counter a go and see how that works. Anyone else have any ideas? Thanks

alicbol1, Apr 24, 2009 IP