1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Question for google & gmail

Discussion in 'Google' started by MBX5T, Jun 16, 2016.

Hello,
    I receive couple days ago message from google:

[​IMG]

In this message like you see write, my account is suspended.. but in same time i can login to my gmail account, i can receive messages and i can send messages..

All this happen when owner of the movie which i post in my site report this movie direct to google and google send me message this movie will be removed from Google.. i hope because of one stupid movie my site will stay in google and they will not take down my site because of one movie [​IMG]

when i go in webmaster tools in google i see this for my site:

[​IMG]

but i still see my site in google

What i have to do now ?

Last edited: Jun 16, 2016
    MBX5T, Jun 16, 2016 IP
  2. tech christy

tech christy Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Probably your site might have been banned. since you might have spammed it. You can check here.. hope this will help you issue.https://blog.kissmetrics.com/recover-from-any-google-penalty/

tech christy, Jun 17, 2016 IP
  3. Suraj Anjaana

Suraj Anjaana Banned

Best Answers:
    No, Google just warn him about copyright issue ..... If you are using gmail for your domain email then after this warning if you will not remove movie from site then they can disable your mailing account (MX ENTRY) etc. In case of site ban he know already about your content or matter that its duplicate or original, So it would effect your ranking only. So its warning about copyright not about other things that is why your mail is working properly.

Suraj Anjaana, Jun 17, 2016 IP