1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

question for all php expert and answer for all freshar

Discussion in 'PHP' started by help_me, Oct 13, 2005.

dear friend i am new to this site i have a knowleadge of photoshop, dreamwear, but now i want to make dynemic website my friend suggesh me this site for everythin 24 hour help, dear friend if u can help me little i will thank you

now i exactly want to make a website in php/ my sql

i want to do a lot of work in this site but i dont have the basi idea for it if you give me some basic trip and sample page i will learn from them.

i will learn php from any where but the problem is how i save my work in php file and how i download it into server , some friends tell me for downloadind php, my sql and apse server, and xampp, i download that but the basic problem is how i do work on it, and how it download it into net

so i give u a little question to all php expert the basic problem for all php beginar,

for example my server support php/my sql
    php/my sql not installed in my system, dream weaver installed in my system

how can do the following programme successful

suppoes one feed back form in my webste sam as(following content)

name

bussiness group

e mail address

submit reset

when user submit this feed back.i will get it but i want to know where i get this database, and what is the procedure of of designing and
    and geting the above procedure

plz give complete infrmation in dream weaver here we 4 friends waiting for your great answer

if u can`t kno this answer or if dont west your time dont wory , and thankyu for reading this question

help_me, Oct 13, 2005 IP
  2. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    A good starting point may be looking over the systems at Open Source CMS - these are free website systems to go on Linux/Apache/MySQL/PHP (LAMP) servers and give you an excellent start to your site.

Then all you have to do is configure it and apply your design skills.

Much easier than starting from scratch ;)

sarahk, Oct 14, 2005 IP
  3. djDeathx

djDeathx Peon

Best Answers:
    In Dreamweaver
    -Create a New Site
    -Define the server side capabilites [ASP(.NET)]
    -Add remote site (server address)
    -Start working

on remote site make sure you've set up MySQL (get instructions..Google's your friend)

Dreamweaver will update dynamic links/files/etc... (it will asking if you want to) once it detects a change.

That's it, get some Jolt Cola and start coding! :p

djDeathx, Oct 14, 2005 IP