1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Question about Youtube Adsense

Discussion in 'AdSense' started by Linda Patel, Nov 13, 2014.

I have a adsense account which i am using for my article & wallpapers sites. Now i want to use adsense in youtube videos. How can i use adsense in youtube ?
    Is there any suggestion ?

Linda Patel, Nov 13, 2014 IP
  2. enakeprimen

enakeprimen Active Member

Best Answers:
    Just associate your youtube account with adsense account.

enakeprimen, Nov 14, 2014 IP
  3. Daniel.Thomas

Daniel.Thomas Member

Best Answers:
    Access the Monetization page in your Channel Settings and go to the section "How will I be paid?"
    From the AdSense Association page, please follow the "next" step to be directed to AdSense.
    Select the option "Yes, proceed to Google account sign in" at the bottom of the page to choose the Google Account you wish to use.
    Enter the password for your Google Account.
    Accept the association and you will then be redirected back to YouTube.
    Once your account is activated, a message to inform you that your AdSense account has been associated will appear in your YouTube account
    (Please note that it may take up to 48 hours for the association to be fully active)

Daniel.Thomas, Nov 14, 2014 IP
  4. wanessmark

wanessmark Active Member

Best Answers:
    There are two ways of linking your YouTube account to AdSense once you have been approved to become a YouTube Partner or have been invited to the Individual Partnership Program:
    You already have an active AdSense account:

Sign in to your YouTube account (Note: sign in on a separate browser if your YouTube login email address is different from your AdSense login).
    Click on the link in the notification box appearing on your homepage to complete your application.
    Go through the tutorial/guidelines.
    When asked to associate an AdSense account, enter your AdSense account information in the appropriate field.
    Accept the Terms of Service and confirm.
    Sign into your AdSense account. (Again, use a separate browser if your YouTube and AdSense login email addresses are not the same.)
    Allow YouTube to access your AdSense account. This is done under the "Home" tab, in the "Account settings" section and then under "3rd-party access."

Please note that it may take up to 24 hours for your YouTube and AdSense accounts to link. Once you have submitted your AdSense information, please ignore any requests for you to link the two accounts. You should receive an email from YouTube once the accounts have been linked successfully.

wanessmark, Nov 14, 2014 IP
  5. MahendraKumar4

MahendraKumar4 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    YouTube adsense is really amazing, but its giving no more money, Because If you have high viral video then you can earn but if have not than you can't get 1$

MahendraKumar4, Jan 14, 2015 IP
  6. AdsenseAccount

AdsenseAccount Banned

Best Answers:
    You can associate your adsense account with your youtube channel ...

AdsenseAccount, Jan 22, 2015 IP
  7. sajib16

sajib16 Guest

Best Answers:
    I also see that "Access the Monetization page" in my channel settings and that are not green colors. So I can't apply adsense from my account.

sajib16, Jan 27, 2015 IP
  8. royalstar_23

royalstar_23 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    Seriously, I havent get the good taste of youtube Monetization, I recieved 53 clicks with 5000 Visitors with $0.3 in total..

I wish you good luck for the youtube..... Your niche might help you. And how to associate your youtube with adsense, I think you get the answers already.. Open your youtube account, Go to channel settings.. Click on Monetization and link account with adsense..

royalstar_23, Jan 28, 2015 IP