1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Question about Validation - NEED OPINIONS!

Discussion in 'Co-op Advertising Network' started by rtheodorow, Mar 17, 2005.

I went to re-validate my site today and it told me it can't validate because the ad's were not running on a specific page. The URL at the top was not my site though?!? Is this saying one of my referrals doesn't have the ad or is it some kind of glitch in the system? Is someone using my domain for something bad? Sorry for all the stupid questions, but I have never heard of this happening to anybody before and I was just curious. Also, should our sites really be not validated if a referral of ours doesn't run the ad's? Doesn't seem fair to me, seems like weight should just go down....

Thanks for your help!

rtheodorow, Mar 17, 2005 IP
  2. T0PS3O

T0PS3O Feel Good PLC

Best Answers:
    That means Google has that page filed under your domain. Nothing to do with the Co-op really. They probably do a 302 redirect to you or the other way around. Do a site:yourdomain.com search and it might show. Then ask Google to rectify it.

I've also seen it happen when these two domains are on the same server. When the servers cocks up when G drops by it can get the two mistaken.

T0PS3O, Mar 18, 2005 IP