1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

question about social maximizer

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by louis d, Jan 30, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
    Hello to all, I have been using social maximizer with other methods to get my youtube videos ranked. Well I decided to check up the actual social bookmarks they have been posting for me. For this particular occation I had submitted the url to all social bookmarking sites from pg rank 3 and higher.

After checking the actual bookmarks I realise none of the bookmarks on are on ranked sites and a majority of them ar no follow. Anyone got an views on this service. They are based in India. I am not happy...

louis d, Jan 30, 2012 IP
  2. sameer_max

sameer_max Active Member

Best Answers:
    Hi Louis, I represent Social Maximizer. My apologies for your experience with our service, it was definitely not intended that way. I'll also admit that the order was delayed and we've just completed it, as I type this out, so you should be able to see your reports when you login.

As for some of the sites not giving out follow links, some of the top social bookmarking sites don't give out follow links and submissions to them are meant more for traffic if the story/link gets viral/popular on the site. However, many other sites on our list do give out dofollow links, just that you happened to select some that didnt (since you chose the option of ordering to your favorite list).

You needn't worry about that though, I've sorted things out and have also given you a free secondary order as well ensuring you get what what you were looking for. You would've received a personal mail from us explaining the actions taken, do reply to that to let us know if satisfactory.

Once again, my apologies!

sameer_max, Feb 1, 2012 IP
  3. PHPGator

PHPGator Banned

Best Answers:
    ^ pretty good service response, keep us informed on what happens! :)

PHPGator, Feb 1, 2012 IP
  4. massen

massen Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I think I need to check mine . I have submitted my website to directory maximizer over year ago . I will let you know tmrw . BTW after 8 months I could not find even 1 link . But I will check and post the details . Hope we get good service as I'm on the way to submit my another websites this week. Still looking for good directory submisson service . But what is more important -> Links submitted are not links alive . This mean that you can have billions of links submitted ,paid for and none could be alive for months . Thats why it is so difficult to find reliable service .

massen, Feb 1, 2012 IP
  5. louis d

louis d Member

Best Answers:
    I appreciate the prompt response from you, I will check now and update this thread asap.
    Thankyou Louis D

louis d, Feb 1, 2012 IP
  6. louis d

louis d Member

Best Answers:
    Well as promised my update... Social maximizer has great customer services and have delt with the problem as far as the number of bookmarks go. I was still to find the page rank for any but there are still bookmarks to be completed and they have also given me extra for the slight confusion. All in all I will use again and am happy with the prompt response from you guys...

Peace Louis D

louis d, Feb 1, 2012 IP
  7. IceCreamTruck

IceCreamTruck Active Member

Best Answers:
    I'm already using Directory Maximizer for two of my websites and was looking for a social bookmarking service. Social maximizer definitely is the most affordable out of the few I looked at and from this thread seems to have good customer service. I still have that fear of handing things over. The trust is alone there is no way I can bookmark all my sites all by myself.

IceCreamTruck, Feb 3, 2012 IP
  8. PHPGator

PHPGator Banned

Best Answers:
    Closing thread because Social Bookmarking services aren't allowed here. However, good to see good customer service from time to time. :)

PHPGator, Feb 3, 2012 IP
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.