1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

question about sitemap

Discussion in 'Google Sitemaps' started by prateekcassanova, Mar 15, 2008.

i have not displayed all the links on my website.... but uploaded in ftp. i think thats why xml sitemap generator is not generating the links i have not displayed on my website??? Id it true???? Pls suggest...

I have uploaded 230links and put 170links in my website. that 60links are not generated by the xml generator...??? Kindly suggest as i have confusion??

prateekcassanova, Mar 15, 2008 IP
  2. websitetools

websitetools Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    If I understand your post, it sounds likely. However, to better answer, can you let us know of your website and some examples of missing links?

websitetools, Mar 15, 2008 IP
  3. dairyman

dairyman Notable Member

Best Answers:
    I think the problem of missing links is due to orphaned pages. i.e. pages that are not linked with the index page directly or indirectly. See that all the pages in your site are linked properly so that the xml-sitemaps.com will generate codes for all the links. Cheers :)

dairyman, Mar 16, 2008 IP