1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Question about Re-Using Aged Campaigns In Old Adwords Account

Discussion in 'Google AdWords' started by cool-dude, Dec 6, 2014.

My adwords account is about 5 years old and I have spent over $100k with it over the years, however I have not used it at all for over 1 year. I am now wanting to test some campaigns and I am wondering if it is beneficial to reuse the previous campaigns that have been paused since I last used them over 1 year ago? They had a long history of running and I had heard that it takes time to build up a "trustable" campaign in google's eyes.... I appreciate everyone's thoughts!

cool-dude, Dec 6, 2014 IP
  2. Fer0

Fer0 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Definitely keep your old campaign. They bring you high quality score and low CPC.

Fer0, Dec 6, 2014 IP
  3. Daniel.Thomas

Daniel.Thomas Member

Best Answers:
    I also recommend to keep using your old account and campaigns. And it's true that google values the age of the account a alot. But be sure to check your campaigns at least once every day and to optimize if needed. AdWords has changed over the last year and it could influence your campai

Daniel.Thomas, Dec 11, 2014 IP