1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Question about PIN

Discussion in 'Payments' started by amor4u, Feb 2, 2007.

Is it necessary to arrive at my email message telling me the time PIN sent ?
    coz i didn't recived this e-mail while my account More than 50 dollars and i'am still waiting 2 weeks

May I request new PIN ? or waiting
    but please what i want to know , Do you consider this messege my guide to send PIN or not?

amor4u, Feb 2, 2007 IP
  2. www.tnty.net

www.tnty.net Member

Best Answers:
    Why do I need a PIN?

PINs are necessary to verify the accuracy of your contact information and to help ensure that you can receive your payments.

When should I expect to receive a PIN?

We'll print and send your PIN via standard mail several days after your account balance reaches US $50 for the first time. PINs typically arrive within 2-4 weeks, but may take longer depending on your location.

How long do I have to enter a PIN?

You'll have 6 months from the initial issue date to enter your PIN. If you have not entered a PIN within 4 months, we will replace the paid advertisements on your site with unpaid Public Service Ads. If you still have not entered your PIN within 6 months, your account will be disabled and your unpaid earnings will be refunded to the appropriate advertisers.

What if I do not receive my PIN?

If you do not receive your first PIN, you can request 2 replacement PINs. For instructions on requesting a new PIN, visit How can I request a new PIN?.

www.tnty.net, Feb 2, 2007 IP
  3. www.tnty.net

www.tnty.net Member

Best Answers:
    To request a new PIN:

Click the My Account tab
    Continue to the Payment History page
    Click the Please enter your PIN link
    Click Request a new PIN
    We'll then mail a new PIN to the address in your account. If your address has changed, please update your account before requesting a new PIN.

www.tnty.net, Feb 2, 2007 IP
  4. sufi

sufi Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    They do not send any email when PIN is sent, just a hold appear on your account page which asks to enter PIN. If you dont request the PIN in few weeks, you can request a new one (upto 3 times total).

sufi, Feb 2, 2007 IP