1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

question about payments

Discussion in 'Payments' started by CrystalX, Dec 7, 2005.

hello i am wondering when google sends a cheque, is there a minimum amount that your balance has to be at? or even if you have a few dollars they send you?

also if i choose the option hold my payment. and when 2 months have passed, will i get the money of those two months at once?

CrystalX, Dec 7, 2005 IP
  2. michael_angeloh

michael_angeloh Peon

Best Answers:
    Yes... I believe you need a minimum pay-out of $100. before Google send a check...

I believe the answer to your 2nd Q is also Yes but it sounds like you may have to wait a few months to get to the $100. figure anyway so why hold off...

michael_angeloh, Dec 7, 2005 IP
  3. webstop

webstop Peon

Best Answers:
    Min is $100. If you hold payment, and when you released it, you will get all the money you earned up to the cut-off month itself, if your total earned has exceeded $100. If your total is less than $100, there is no need to hold payment.

webstop, Dec 7, 2005 IP
  4. nicram

nicram Peon

Best Answers:
    I have hold my payment for three months (I haven't need money for that time). After I release it I have got all money I have on my payment history. The payment was at normal payment time (not at time when I release payments)

nicram, Dec 8, 2005 IP