1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Question about news website

Discussion in 'AdSense' started by karumi, Oct 25, 2010.

Hello everyone,

I would like to create a news website that only using description of articles and then links to original pages like this:

I would like to ask you that Do it violate any Google's TOS and Can I use that way to promote Adsense in my website ?

Regards,
    SEMrush

karumi, Oct 25, 2010 IP
    SEMrush
  2. timeclicks

timeclicks Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    it is slightly against adsense t.o.s , Adsense will just terminate ad service to your particular website it will not terminate your account it only happens when article author complains to adsense for copying content but since you will refer to orignal author so i think you should not worry so much .

timeclicks, Oct 25, 2010 IP
  3. infogle

infogle Notable Member

Best Answers:
    I dont think there is any problem at all... you are in other way promoting the site as you are not copying content - you are just bookmarking it. And also linking back to the original article.

You can go ahead with this plan

Hope this helps..

infogle, Oct 25, 2010 IP
  4. Chancey

Chancey Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I guess that it not against Adsense TOS since many are already earning from that.

Chancey, Oct 26, 2010 IP