1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Question About My Paypal Account

Discussion in 'PayPal' started by walkthatway878, Feb 21, 2012.

So here's the situation:
    I have an unverified paypal account which have been limited yesterday due to unusual login activity.(It's because I used VPN in logging in.)
    They have requested me to take some steps to remove the limitation which are: providing a bank account,updating my password and security question.
    So my question is: If ever I have successfully accomplished these steps, will they still keep my account on hold for 180 days for review purposes or will it be immediately released? Thanks in advance guys.

walkthatway878, Feb 21, 2012 IP
  2. walkthatway878

walkthatway878 Member

Best Answers:
    Please help me guys. I need an answer, ASAP.:(

walkthatway878, Feb 21, 2012 IP
  3. bettaone

bettaone Active Member

Best Answers:
    Why not ring them and speak to someone that would be the easiest way. If you cannot ring them, send them an email and ask. You are best to get the information from Paypal itself.

bettaone, Feb 21, 2012 IP
  4. mutuk04

mutuk04 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    If you complete all the steps then the limit on your account will be lifted immediately that is ofcourse if all the details are okay

Last edited: Feb 21, 2012
    mutuk04, Feb 21, 2012 IP
  5. ceekeigh

ceekeigh Peon

Best Answers:
    That's right why not give them a call so that the answer will come from them directly.

ceekeigh, Feb 21, 2012 IP
  6. mutuk04

mutuk04 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Thats a good idea to ring them. But I recently had the same issue and they did as I said.

mutuk04, Feb 21, 2012 IP
  7. mexico10

mexico10 Peon

Best Answers:
    Are you looking for the best Mazatlan in México.

Mazatlan is a most favorable location in Mexico. It consist a huge variety of services such as best natural beauty, luxury accommodation, historical attraction, diverse fun and activity. If you are looking for the top most romantic city in all over the world. Mexico is a best option for you, as well as Mazatlan is a popular one tourist destination city for your wonderful dream. It is situated on the Mexican gold coast, that gold coast is situated in the state of Sinaloa. The name Mazatlan came form the word that means deer. This is a tourist lovelier city, so that people attract as a stress.

mexico10, Feb 21, 2012 IP
  8. lifeplayer

lifeplayer Notable Member

Best Answers:
    it will be immediately released if the document you provided to them has no problem

lifeplayer, Feb 22, 2012 IP
  9. Gtoo

Gtoo Banned

Best Answers:
    Don't worry you have to upload a required document and make a call to a PayPal send them all quires your account will lifted normal ways.

Gtoo, Feb 23, 2012 IP
  10. icegin

icegin Peon

Best Answers:
    No need to call. Like lifeplayer and Fia noted, as soon as you submit your documents and Paypal verifies them, then they'll immediately grant full access again. I went through the same thing - it took less than 36 hours to have everything sorted out.

icegin, Feb 23, 2012 IP