1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Question about links

Discussion in 'Link Development' started by zivile112, May 11, 2019.

Hello,

I have question that you might can help me out. One company asked me to find high quality domains that you could potencialy get backlink. I found 5 domains. In those domains their competitor had backlinks, but competitor was higher than that company.

support.cloudflare.com DA 95 PA 65 MR 6.80 DR 91 SPAM SCORE 4%
    helpx.adobe.com DA 99 PA 70 MR 7.00 DR 96 SPAM SCORE 5%
    help.pinterest.com DA 94 PA 68 MR 6.80 DR 97 SPAM SCORE 2%
    mailchimp.com DA 90 PA 78 MR 7.80 DR 93 SPAM SCORE 1%
    cloudbric.zendesk.com DA 92 PA 48 MR 4.40 DR 93 SPAM SCORE 1%

I gave to them these domains and they told me that these domains are really bad. Because of that I want to undestant why it is so?

I writed company to give me feedback about this, but they did not responded.

Is it bad that competitors had backlinks from these domains or it is subdomains. I dont understand. Please explain it to me if you can.

zivile112, May 11, 2019 IP
  2. GuestPostExpert

GuestPostExpert Member

Best Answers:
    These websites will not post your client link, as they are of high popularity, so they won't allow any link placement. I think your client wanted you to find websites, where they could potentialy buy links. You can send me your client's website and I can suggest websites with high authority where you can get links from.

GuestPostExpert, Jul 25, 2019 IP
  3. Muhammad Waleed

Muhammad Waleed Banned

Best Answers:
    yes, actually these sites have very high DA AND PA which shows that they are very popular sites, therefore they won`t allow any gust post link.

Muhammad Waleed, Jul 26, 2019 IP
  4. Muhammad Waleed

Muhammad Waleed Banned

Best Answers:
    i have different sports related sites and now i am looking for a client who want to request a gust post on those sites.
    anyone interested ?

Muhammad Waleed, Jul 26, 2019 IP
  5. Speedy_J

Speedy_J Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    @zivile112 I think the answer is in your question/post.

So how exactly will you get a link for that/any client on help.pinterest.com? (and where is that competition's link BTW?)

Bottom line, can you get links on any of those pages you mentioned - I really think you can't, hence you client's response.

Next time look for sites you can outreach to, blogs for example where the webmasters make it easy to get in touch.

Speedy_J, Aug 4, 2019 IP