1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Question about Google PR

Discussion in 'Link Development' started by sohail009, Apr 3, 2013.

Hi

Can anybody make me understand that how Google consider backlink refereed from page/site PR? For example my website backlink is found on www.xyz.com/abc.html, and www.xyz.com/abc.html PR is 0 while www.xyz.com PR is 5. Now what PR google will consider for my link.

sohail009, Apr 3, 2013 IP
  2. kingofking

kingofking Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Definitely you are NOT going to get the PR5 link juice. I believe you would be just getting a PR0 backlink. But, the link might help you get some traffic if the site www.xyz.com/abc.html is a good traffic site.

kingofking, Apr 3, 2013 IP
  3. Jen 101

Jen 101 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Your website's page rank is determined by the search engine's algorithm. Some of the things that will impact the page rank are:
    • Backlinks
    • Inbound links
    • Internal links
    • External links
    • No-Follow links
    • Do-Follow links
    Having one link from a PR5 site will not get your site to PR5 as well. It will take a lot of links from a lot of quality sites that are relevant to your site.

Jen 101, Apr 3, 2013 IP
  4. sohail009

sohail009 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    OK maybe i didnt asked the question properly. I Understand the fact that i will not going to get PR5 for my website. But all I am asking what PR Google will consider about my backlink from www.xyz.com/abc.html page.

Its said that get the backlink from high PR website. So my question is simple that the website PR is 5 but the page on which my backlink is found PR is 0. SO does Google will consider PR 5 for my backlink or PR 0 for my backlink.

sohail009, Apr 3, 2013 IP
  5. alex06295

alex06295 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Of course, you would be getting pr0 backlinks, if the link page is pr0 and home page is pr5

But it has some benefit from PR5 sites compared to pr0 home page..

Generally, Pr5 site would be more authority site than pr0 site, it is assumed that you would get some visitors too..

alex06295, Apr 3, 2013 IP