1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Question about geotargeting ads for my online store

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by Jrobb, Jan 21, 2018.

Hi everyone,

Context: I sell specialty candles online. Ship to continential 48, and I'm interested in stepping up my advertising. The candles are cheapish to ship, and I have a good margin on them, so I'm open to serving people across the country with the ads, but I want to utilize zip code level geotargeting. The catch is I'm not exactly sure how to pick which zip codes to target. Was curious if folks:
    1) Have a way of picking zip codes thats easy to do myself OR
    2) Outsource this OR
    3) Don't bother with this level of targeting

Feel free to point me to previous answers to this if they exist, I couldn't find anything that seemed relevant when I searched for it.

Thanks!

Jrobb, Jan 21, 2018 IP
  2. thatmarketingguy

thatmarketingguy Peon

Best Answers:
    I do not know about tailoring ads by zip code, but I know a company, GeoFli that can geotarget your website. It allows you to replace content based on the visitors location, so if someone from specific zip codes/states/radius they would see personalized content. Seems like an awesome fit.

thatmarketingguy, Apr 26, 2018 IP