1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Question About First Ad???

Discussion in 'Digital Point Ads' started by Bryan Fleming, Aug 3, 2015.

I set up my first ads on Friday. Got a Few questions:

1.) When I go into stats I don't see anything. Does this mean my ads are not showing? How do I turn them on? They are enabled

2.) I set up a digialpoint ad but only see a small space for my headline and ad. I can't target it all. I can only pick impressions (not clicks). Is there a section I'm not seeing?

Thanks looking forward to see the results with you guys.

Bryan

Bryan Fleming, Aug 3, 2015 IP
  2. digitalpoint

digitalpoint Overlord of no one Staff

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    1. You can enable/disable ad serving on a per ad basis *and* a per site basis. In your case, you have the ads enabled, but the site (as a whole) disabled. You can enable it here: https://advertising.digitalpoint.com/advertiser?action=sites

2. It depends on the ad type. Banner ads are CPM, Inline Text Link ads are CPC.

digitalpoint, Aug 3, 2015 IP
  3. Links_Management

Links_Management Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Hello,

I'm trying to create a new ad and confused. For what I should fill in this fields "Title" and "Description"? What the difference between these parameters? And where do they use?

I see my current ad here http://dl1.joxi.net/drive/2016/11/22/0015/0239/1024239/39/0410aa2bab.jpg and it uses only keyword, there is no title or description. So I want to figure out where does it use, because I don't understand what I should write in these fields.

Links_Management, Nov 22, 2016 IP
  4. digitalpoint

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    You can put whatever you want. if it's a keyword-based ad, they are for your own reference.

digitalpoint, Nov 23, 2016 IP
  5. Links_Management

Links_Management Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Hello,
    I'm writing here because I can't find any else way to contact. Please advise on the following situation. I added funds to my ad account by mistake (I have bought a premium membership for a month although I don't need it). I would like to get a refund if it is possible. I was trying to contact with for few days, but no-one answered me. Can you help?

Links_Management, May 24, 2017 IP
  6. digitalpoint

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Sure, although doesn't really belong in the topic of this thread. Either start a new thread or you can send me a conversation directly with the transaction ID, and I can look into it.

digitalpoint, May 24, 2017 IP