1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Question about "CDN"

Discussion in 'Web Hosting' started by alexandroso, Sep 22, 2016.

héy i have question if any expert can answer me & ty

is their any CDN which hide ur hosting provider in WHOIS (ex, i am using now: cloudflare), ignore dmca complaint, or they just contact u to remove that picture/links/post,
    because CLOUDFLARE, they send u complaint and in sametime they send it to ur HOSTING PROVIDER, so even if u remove it u can have probleme with ur hosting provider,

some search for HOSTING OFFSHORE "DMCA IGNORE", but my question is about if there is CDN not hosting

alexandroso, Sep 22, 2016 IP
  2. MechanicWeb-shoss

MechanicWeb-shoss Active Member

Best Answers:
    CDN companies have to work with networks housed in many global locations. If you are looking for DMCA ignore CDN, I doubt f you will find any.

In fact, I am yet to see a decent hosting provider, let alone CDN provider that ignores DMCA. Those who does ignore, not actually known for providing a quality service. Tend tend to be fly-by-nights.

MechanicWeb-shoss, Oct 9, 2016 IP
  3. StackNetwork

StackNetwork Peon

Best Answers:
    Unfortunately there's no CDN or hosting provider who can ignore DMCA complaints completely :(

StackNetwork, Oct 12, 2016 IP
  4. alexandroso

alexandroso Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    @StackNetwork: ty for reply, but ididnt say ignore Completely, i mean i want just CDN who will contact me to remove that post or picture or link, they dont contact my hosting provder

cuz like Clouflare, when u receive a dmca complaint, they say tooo, they will send that complaint to my hosting provide, as they show to one who complaint my hosting provider,

@Mechanicweb: ty for ur answer

alexandroso, Oct 12, 2016 IP
  5. StackNetwork

StackNetwork Peon

Best Answers:
    I don't think that's possible because when you are using a CDN you are just passing your traffic thorough their server you are not hosting content with them. So they notify content hoster instead of you about copyrighted materials. Further only the CDN providers can explain best, try sending CF an email. They are not to bad at support :)

StackNetwork, Oct 12, 2016 IP
  6. OtB WordPress Hosting

OtB WordPress Hosting Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    There isn't really a reason why you'd want a CDN to ignore such a complaint - they'd be doing you a disservice if they didn't pass that sort of message onto you...

OtB WordPress Hosting, Oct 15, 2016 IP
  7. alexandroso

alexandroso Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    @OtB WordPress Hosting: thanks alot bro i understand, but i never said CDN TO IGNORE SUCH A COMPLAINT,

i said iam using now CLOUFLARE, but sometime when someone contact them, they give my hosting provider name/website to claimer, and in sametime they re-send that claim to my hosting provider, & me i asked just for if there is CDN (dont ignore complaint) but, they just dont provide my hosting provider to claimer and in same time they dont re-send that claim to my hosting provider.

& btw i check my email every 2 hours so i can remove that complaint fast, but some claimer , they dont care about contacting u, they go directly to CDN :(

alexandroso, Oct 15, 2016 IP