1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Question about "business contact name" when registering for business PayPal account

Discussion in 'PayPal' started by cms.design, Jan 12, 2012.

Hi all,

Okay - I'm not a fan of PayPal and have been using a different payment service for a few years.

I've come to the realisation that the majority of services online only pay earnings through PayPal and a lot of systems only use PayPal as a payment provider!

So, I feel forced into registering with PayPal.

Question is, on registration it asks for the owner's name or contact person's name (silly really, as the contact person might not be the owner) anyway, there's multiple owners of the business and I know that PayPal doesn't allow you to change the person's contact name should circumstances change in the future.

I've been advised to simply put the Bussiness Name as the contact person's name which I'm thinking of doing.

I just want to know if anyone's done this before and if there's been any problems?

cms.design, Jan 12, 2012 IP
  2. cms.design

cms.design Peon

Best Answers:
    Any ideas anyone?

cms.design, Jan 12, 2012 IP
  3. you2uhost

you2uhost Peon

Best Answers:
    Is your company Registered??? if yes then you can write any name but if no then you have to write the name of the person whose is the main incharge of the business if can give me more information i will glad to help you
    Thanks
    Regards

you2uhost, Jan 16, 2012 IP
  4. cms.design

cms.design Peon

Best Answers:
    Thanks for your response!

It's registered as a general partnership between me and my business partners.

We have a registered business bank account in our business name.

cms.design, Jan 17, 2012 IP
  5. you2uhost

you2uhost Peon

Best Answers:
    Thats good as concern about the contact name please put the real person name or the name of the person who is the main in-charge of maintaining the payments record and other stuff. Because if some time the paypal wants to discuss something they can directly contact the In-charge or the person name you have enetered in this field probably write your manager name or your own name it can be change afterwards but when you are changing the name you have to send them a letterhead letter that the old person have no more working or any specific reson of changing the contact name and then they will be able to change the conatct name for you
    Hope this will help you

you2uhost, Jan 17, 2012 IP
  6. cms.design

cms.design Peon

Best Answers:
    Okay, thanks for your help - really appreciate it!

cms.design, Jan 17, 2012 IP