1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

question about adsence in youtube and blogger

Discussion in 'Guidelines / Compliance' started by yugandarchandragiri, Dec 24, 2013.

?

somebody says to me if you post your youtube videos into your google blogger google will cancel ads

Poll closed Feb 11, 2014.
  1. quickly

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. googleblogger

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
    hai friends,
    i created a youtube channel last month and i registered with google adsence .google accepted my channel and they provided ads. these all things are fine but my doubt is
    "i posted my my youtube videos into my google blogger" my google blog is not hosted.
    "posting youtube videos into blogger is good or bad it is my doubt "
    somebody says to me if you post your youtube videos into your google blogger google will cancel ads... in youtube is it right or not?????????????

yugandarchandragiri, Dec 24, 2013 IP
  2. TIEro

TIEro Active Member

Best Answers:
    I assume you mean you have a Blogger.com blog.

Define "good". That could mean "a good idea", "acceptable to Google", "something that is fun to do" or anything else.

I don't see why they would. Your AdSense account is usable on any site that complies with the terms and conditions of the service. Assuming your Blogger blog complies with the AdSense terms, there is no reason why you should not post your videos there.

TIEro, Dec 24, 2013 IP
  3. Agent000

Agent000 Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Why not just read the Google/You Tube Guidelines on this?

There is nothing wrong with embedding YT videos!

Where there is a problem is that if your site consists primarily of embedded videos and you want to monetize that site. That is a breach of You Tubes guidelines.
    The embedded videos must be a minor part of the content of the site. If it is a major part of the site --> problems.
    http://www.youtube.com/t/terms

Agent000, Dec 24, 2013 IP
  4. Samguru

Samguru Member

Best Answers:
    It will not ban...you can post..not a problem...

Samguru, Dec 25, 2013 IP