1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Query regarding "Pre-order" in amazon affiliate account

Discussion in 'Amazon' started by Malika.Sharma, Jan 3, 2011.

Hi,
    I am completely new to Amazon affiliates and have been working on promoting a product that is yet to release in Feb. It is available for pre-orders though.
    What I see is that there are no "pre-orders" in my account when I check the "orders report". Somewhere I read that if someone make a pre-order, it won't show in "orders report".
    ( I am not talking about the money here as I know that my account will only get credited with the commission when the product gets delivered)

How true is this statement? If this statement is false, then what is the way to check if there were/are any pre-orders?

Really looking forward to the words of all you experts here.

Many thanks,
    Paula1234

Malika.Sharma, Jan 3, 2011 IP
  2. Malika.Sharma

Malika.Sharma Active Member

Best Answers:
    No replies till yet :(

Anybody, help!

Malika.Sharma, Jan 3, 2011 IP
  3. nihangshah

nihangshah Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Amazon does not offer special 'pre-order' reports.

You can manually check your ordered items and see if those products have specific release date. If you promote video games, then there are people to pre-order first and be the first to play the game.

Don't worry about pre-ordered items. Amazon will pay you for all orders.

nihangshah, Jan 3, 2011 IP