1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Query Regarding IP track

Discussion in 'C#' started by onlymukti4u, Oct 18, 2007.

Hi,

Can anyone help me out in finding internal IP tracking code in ASP?

Generally we are using Request.ServerVariables("REMOTE_ADDR") to get remote IP but I want to know how we can get the internal IP address.

I tried with giving Local_ADDR but its showing the local IP and its showing same in all system.and ALL_ROW also not showing what actual I want.Can you help me out in this regards.

If you can open the below link there its showing the Current IP address ,I want to track this type of IP for our own intranet but I want the ASP code and its in java and code also not there.

http://www.auditmypc.com/whats-my-ip.asp

Hoping for a quick and positive response I remain.

Regards,
    Mukti
    "I am not the best but am not like the rest"

onlymukti4u, Oct 18, 2007 IP
  2. visionfez

visionfez Peon

Best Answers:
    I think the only way you can get the local ip is to run a traceroute, and save the last ip requested. If you google it you can find many active-x components that writes out the traceroute from Request.ServerVariables("REMOTE_ADDR").

Example on traceroute: http://www.tellurian.net/scripts/tools/traceroute.asp

visionfez, Oct 20, 2007 IP
    Alexander the Great likes this.
  3. Alexander the Great

Alexander the Great Peon

Best Answers:
    Shell "ipconfig > ip.txt"

Then just open the file and parse the data.

Alexander the Great, Oct 20, 2007 IP