1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Query About GoDaddy Affiliate Program via CJ and Coupon Code

Discussion in 'Commission Junction' started by Minterest, Dec 27, 2011.

Hello,

If a customer clicks my affiliate link and then used a coupon code (like cjc20host, wallet413, to get a discount then will I get a commission? Also, I have seen a lot of Godaddy coupon codes on the internet how does that work? Are those coupon codes issued to affiliates like me and you?

- Minterest

Minterest, Dec 27, 2011 IP
  2. ibanezgrx1

ibanezgrx1 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    You will only get 'commission' if the coupon used is distributed via the coupon tab in you CJ account. As for the second question the coupon codes that flies on the internet mainly are exclusive ones(like $0.99 domain codes). Those coupons are not given to general affiliates AFAIK. They are given to exclusive ones just to get the word out. GD pays them a one time fee for that. No commission per sale. Hope this helps :)

ibanezgrx1, Dec 31, 2011 IP
  3. andrej

andrej Notable Member

Best Answers:
    andrej, Jan 7, 2012 IP
  4. opentoday

opentoday Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    If they click your aff link, then type the coupon code, I think you will get commission
    If they don't click your aff link, you won't received money, hihi

opentoday, Jan 13, 2012 IP
  5. opentoday

opentoday Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    In godaddy's Special Terms and Conditions - Start Date 29-Jan-2012

Any and all other commissions, including those earned on sales in violation of the above coupon code policy, will be reversed. Go Daddy does not pay commissions on purchases made by customer with the following coupon codes: a coupon code not supplied through the CJ Account Manager, a coupon code from an internal Go Daddy or private discount code, a coupon code supplied in Go Daddy customer emails, and any coupon that states on its landing page that it is "not compatible with the affiliate program". Any and all other commissions, including those earned on sales in violation of the above coupon code policy, will be reversed. Go Daddy does not pay commissions on purchases made by customer with the following coupon codes: a coupon code not supplied through the CJ Account Manager, a coupon code from an internal Go Daddy or private discount code, a coupon code supplied in Go Daddy customer emails, and any coupon that states on its landing page that it is "not compatible with the affiliate program".

opentoday, Feb 4, 2012 IP
  6. imuncutno1

imuncutno1 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    How and when can you get a Godaddy coupon code in CJ account?

imuncutno1, Aug 11, 2012 IP
  7. Minterest

Minterest Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    They offer limited coupons via CJ.. you can search for "cjc" coupons and give to clients.... you get commissions for all "cjc_" coupons

Minterest, Aug 11, 2012 IP
  8. imuncutno1

imuncutno1 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I think no more Godaddy coupon in CJ for promoting Godaddy.com . This because Godaddy.com already an expired advertiser in CJ. The one that is still being promoted without coupon is Godaddy.uk

imuncutno1, Aug 11, 2012 IP
  9. Minterest

Minterest Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    GoDaddy expired?

Minterest, Aug 11, 2012 IP
  10. opentoday

opentoday Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    If godaddy expired in CJ.com. I think it's good news.
    I worked hard from day to day, and build many websites, it may took than 1 year to reach the goal more than 100 dollars in CJ. But then CJ deactive my account "opentoday", and give me a reason that I use spam comment.

"Commission Junction has removed your Publisher account from the Commission Junction Network, transactions may be reversed ("charged-back"), and any attempt to rejoin the Commission Junction Network shall be null and void. This removal is the result of an investigation that found your traffic originating from IP addresses associated with proxy servers and comment spammers. Please be advised that this activity violates the Commission Junction Publisher Service Agreement you agreed to follow.
    You are not eligible to rejoin the Commission Junction Network and any attempt to do so shall be null and void."

I answered them
    "Dear CJ
    I don't understand what you wrote: "your traffic originating from IP addresses associated with proxy servers and comment spammers. "
    I usually get traffic from my websites, which I listed in my account. Sometimes I post some links of my websites to twitter, facebook.
    Even I've been busy for some days now, so I don't update my websites.
    I don't use any tool, and don't spam, don't use spam comment
    So please check it for me, please.
    Help me to solve this problem

I tried hard to get each cents from your advertisers for a long time. And some days ago, I've reached to 100$
    Thank you very much!
    Duong"

And I send many emails after that, but only auto mail and staff from Commission Junction Client Support replied me that must connect to the network quality team. The network quality team is silent, no answer.

I chose CJ.com because I think it's reputate network. But I'm wrong.

opentoday, Aug 11, 2012 IP
  11. dave2013

dave2013 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Different now with godaddy affiliate program as there is no direct affiliate link anymore as the affiliation is now conducted through commission junction. I have a coupon site and have been trying to determine what the best way is to link a cj affiliate link to my coupons. What i have been doing is copying the direct URL to a promotion from cj into my redirect for each code, i just am not certain if i am picking up all commissions using this method. Does anyone have any suggestions?

dave2013, May 25, 2014 IP
  12. aditd

aditd Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Usually you are credited, unless there is a special coupon code that the system knows that is offered by one affiliate. Then if coupon is used the the money goes to that person ( rarely this happens ).

aditd, Jun 24, 2014 IP
  13. sundaybrew

sundaybrew Numerati

Best Answers:
    Hey !

Its 2016 and I just started using the CJ.com and Godaddy Affiliate

Any tips?

sundaybrew, May 31, 2016 IP