1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Quaxmedia.com - Social media management, Design and Web development Firm

Discussion in 'Sites' started by Boogieman, Feb 6, 2011.

I m selling my Social Media Management, Design and Web Development firm's website : Quaxmedia.com

I bought this domain after a lot of homework i.e. keyword is quite unique so less competition, Memorable and easy to speak for non-english countries like Brazil, India, France, Spain etc.. All social media account were available.

You will be getting the full site including all the graphics, wordpress template, complete social media profiles, Gmail account and Google Apps account associated with the domain.

Social Media Profiles (Twitter, Facebook, Myspace, LinkedIn, Youtube, Flickr, Stumbleupon, Digg, Delicious)

Website is cutom made and works on wordpress platform (easy to update, secure, stable) and is blog ready (with just 1 little click)

I made this site for my Social Media Management Business, but i could never really work on it because of college :(

Send me a Direct Message if you have any queries.

Regards
    Sid (Boogieman)

P.S. : I was inactive on DP because of college, so dont worry I m a legit seller.

Last edited: Feb 6, 2011
    Boogieman, Feb 6, 2011 IP
  2. innd11

innd11 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    You have exceeded the maximum number of requests for the past 18 months. Please contact support if you believe this is a mistake.

innd11, Feb 9, 2011 IP