1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Quality Video Promotion of any Site or Blog

Discussion in 'Content Creation' started by bestwriter, Feb 15, 2018.

Price

Information

Instant Pay:
No

Does not qualify for feedback.

Info here is claimed by the seller and is not a replacement for your own due diligence.

Embed

HTML:
BBCode:
Link image:
    Hello Everyone,

Many sites and blogs are struggling to get organic traffic. They do not get good traffic even after hiring article writers and publishing tons of articles and this is because normal users have moved a step ahead and they want to see everything visually rather than reading articles and confusing. This is where my service comes in. I will make quality videos in 1080 P for your product, service, website, or blog and will submit it to top video sites such as youtube, dailymotion, vimeo, break, facebook, twitter. Videos will be unique. Price of different packages of creating, submitting, and promoting videos are below.

Package 1 = $59
    Creating 1 unique video + Submission to top video sites + promoting on social media

Package 2 = $499
    Creating 10 unique videos + Submission to top video sites + promoting on social media

Package 3 = $2199
    Creating 50 unique video + Submission to top video sites + promoting on social media

Package 4 = $3999
    Creating 100 unique videos + Submission to top video sites + promoting on social media

This will give a big boost to your website or blog. You can see an example of videos I create in the link below.

Please PM me if you have any questions.

Thank You

bestwriter, Feb 15, 2018 IP