1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Quality, PROFESSIONAL STANDARDS, logo - $50

Discussion in 'Design' started by check, Sep 1, 2008.

Hello, I'm Michael, I've been doing professional logo design for over 5 years and after quitting for a few months I've decided to get back into it and lower my prices (use to be $300+/logo, now $50).

I realize you can get a $6 logo from digitalpoint all day but these logos are for SERIOUS customers. Customers who need quality, uniqueness, and professional standards (logos done in VECTOR format, therefore making your logo unlimitedly large). Go to a professional design firm and even MENTION Raster, you will get laughed at in your face. My logos are high class and quality. My design company was one of the most popular in the world, I've had hundreds of serious, successful clients who are very happy with my work.

If you'd like to get started, shoot me a PM and we'll do the whole thing over email... You don't pay until you love it.

Don't settle for half assed, quick, raster work. My logos get 100% attention (I only do one project at a time), and I won't stop working until you are happy.

SERIOUS CUSTOMERS ONLY, NO BARGAINING, THIS PRICE IS AMAZING, WILL NOT LAST LONG

check, Sep 1, 2008 IP
  2. SupremeMedia

SupremeMedia Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 1
    i totally respect you for this. unfortunately DP is like a sweat shop for graphic designs. you can even buy a mc donalds meal with some of the prices ppl are willing to pay on here. we need more designers like u that set high standards for design. because if everybody keeps doing websites for $5, we are never going to get anywhere in life.

SupremeMedia, Sep 1, 2008 IP
  3. ASM Design

ASM Design Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Agreed ifcmedia, good luck check - DP needs some more quality driven clients and to take note of the sheer difference you get when you pay for it.

People seem to want to spend nothing, and expect everything - Logo's going for $1... absolutely embarrassing to anyone who actually practices design on a full-time level

And a free bump! :p

ASM Design, Sep 1, 2008 IP
  4. AddictedtoFate

AddictedtoFate Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Excellent price. I too wish more designers would design for higher, but no one does, so I'm stuck staying low as well, just to keep business. Hope this goes well for you, great to hear your getting back into it.
    -ATF

AddictedtoFate, Sep 1, 2008 IP
  5. proteindude

proteindude Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I am interested but just one question: do you have any examples of your work? I understand there is no payment unless happy with the logo which is great. At the same time I do not want to waste your time if by any chance I happen not to like your style or I may find it unsuitable for the particular type of logo I am after. BTW, I always pay so there is no problem with that.

proteindude, Sep 2, 2008 IP
  6. Ilyes

Ilyes Banned

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I hope you a good luck here friend, it will be some hard at the beginning, but you will get more and more work when your iTrader become higher :)
    We really need expert programmer/designer for high prices and quality work...
    You may also have success when working as a freelencer, an intersting freelance website in my sig, free registration and bidding in projects, I hope you will get more design projects.
    more freelance websites are getafreelancer, elance, getacoder...

Ilyes, Sep 2, 2008 IP
  7. resolution radio

resolution radio Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Very interested... PM sent!

resolution radio, Sep 5, 2008 IP
  8. sunsetdriver

sunsetdriver Peon