1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Quality Paid Directory Review With Big Discount, Review Copies

Discussion in 'Services' started by hotftuna, Jul 24, 2013.

Price

Information

Instant Pay:
Yes

Qualifies for feedback.

Info here is claimed by the seller and is not a replacement for your own due diligence.

Embed

HTML:
BBCode:
Link image:
    If you are the kind of marketer that would prefer a couple of good quality listings rather than 100 listing in dubious directories on pages that accept almost anything, you are in the right place.

I run a number of popular web directories including some niche directories. Your site will be listed in two of my directories, and in most cases, one click from the home page. Listings will be entered as Featured and will start at top of respective listing page.

When you see your listings and look at my regular review prices, you will see how big of a discount I am offering only on this thread!

These directories do not accept free or reciprocal listings (one reason quality is high) and editorial standards apply. Family friendly submissions only and no keyword stuffing in title or description. Appropriate keyword use is fine as long as it is geared to humans, not just SEO.

Please note that I will select a directory for your listing based on finding the most relevant page for your site topic.

After two review copies, please Buy Now and PM me listing details. I will reply with listing locations (on two directories) within one business day.

hotftuna, Jul 24, 2013 IP