1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Quality Expired Domains High Metrics

Discussion in 'Services' started by Blurse, Oct 14, 2016.

Place Bid

Current bid: No bid yet
(no reserve)
USD

Must be at least $0.00.

USD

Optional amount you would like to
automatically bid if you are outbid.

Available to premium members.

Active Bids

There are no bids yet.

Information

Instant Pay:
No

Does not qualify for feedback.

Info here is claimed by the seller and is not a replacement for your own due diligence.

Embed

HTML:
BBCode:
Link image:
    I'm offering to search High Quality Expired Domain with Natural Backlinks that can be registered at Normal registration fees at any registrar like NameCheap, GoDaddy, Dynadot, etc.

Domains are Good for PBN and 301 redirect purpose which are New and Effective SEO Practices. It's also a Good Money Site Domain

The Domain Will have Following Metrics:
    • Page Authority 15+
    • Domain Authority 15+
    • Trust Flow 15+
    • Referring Domain 30+
    • Backlinks 100+
    • TF & CF ratio will be less than 1:2
    • All Our Expired Domains are 100% Spam Free. No Domains were used as PBN or Redirect to any website earlier. We only give domains which have history of a spam-free domain.
    • The Backlink And Anchor Text Profile is checked to make sure it's spam free and everything is natural.
    • No Chinese anchor text or Content Domain Will be Given.
    Price : $10 each

Guarantees
    *If you find any domain spam then I will replace it.
    *If the Domain Doesn't Indexes In Google In 15 Days I will Replace it

Notes
    *Google DeIndexes a Domain when it expires and Re-Indexes It When it is registered and content is put on it
    *If you want domains with links from popular news website like Forbes,NYtimes etc please contact me.The price will be $30.

Blurse, Oct 14, 2016 IP