1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Buying Quality Digital marketing content

Discussion in 'Content Creation' started by FireStorM, Dec 18, 2016.

I am looking for quality professional digital marketing content ( articles, blogs, new sections) for my website. Please message me or reply only if you are very experienced in digital marketing ( SEO, Social Media, Branding, Web development, Reputation management).

The content must be with very good English with well chosen words which can make a big impact. Please check http://www.tothenew.com/ to get an example of how it is written there for the various sections

This is for a long term project as the website's blog will be regularly updated.

This is only for writers if who have experience into digital marketing

Thank you.

FireStorM, Dec 18, 2016 IP
  2. Tedel

Tedel Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hello,

I am interested. I have almost a decade in the field, and I have never been in the mood of writing my own Internet marketing blog. I'll send you my e-mail address in a PM, so we can discuss further.

Tedel, Dec 18, 2016 IP
  3. M_harry

M_harry Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I think I am the perfect guy for this job as I am really experienced in writing digital marketing content. Please add me on Skype: millerharry789.

M_harry, Dec 19, 2016 IP
  4. DigitalDoctor

DigitalDoctor Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hey there,

I see that you are looking for help with generating digital marketing content. I'd love to be of service. Are you free for a call?

DigitalDoctor, Nov 19, 2017 IP