1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Quality Content Writing Under one Roof - like All In One Packages

Discussion in 'Content Creation' started by TonyMarket, Aug 29, 2012.

All Types of Content Writing Under One Roof

End of the Year Offer : Tell me your need of content and Expected Delivery of that. I'll make a discount offer on each order

Hello,
    After joining, within the short span of time, we started earning itrades based on our service of writings only. Now as iTrades will run away with the new system so thought to make a thread of service where I can request to my old and regular clients to post their reviews about service and I can start building my future business. You can check our iTrades which represent our portfolio for you for now. We've the team of 12 professional writers who can provide you high quality and Unique articles.

No matter how many word of the articles you want to make, it'll be done. We deliver the quality and we're best at it. Our working hours are from Monday-Friday 8GMT to 15GMT. We are working for my regular clients as Game- www.fpswin.com, http://phandroid.com, www.techsnafu.com, http://www.auto-diary.com, www.milanoo.com, www.informationaboutinsurance.com, inewswire.info, http://www.tomorrowcars.org and many more. We can deliver 10x500 to 40x500 error free articles daily via email. We'll send you our written content after proofreading and after checking from our copy-scape premium account. Every order placed will get a reply with it's TAT via our system and after client approval, the order will get started. (do contact to IMs for better communication)

Regular members will be notified for discount offer running via emails or PM's. Samples can be provided to people with 50% of regular rates to get trust of service and their payments (minimum 10 article).

We are offering quality and unique services like:
    Article Writing
    Technical content writing
    Website Contents
    Product Reviews writing
    Press Release Writing = http://forums.digitalpoint.com/showthread.php?t=2531800
    Rewriting
    Academic Writing
    Essay Writing
    SEO Content Writing
    E-Book Writing
    Data Entry - White Hat SEO For my SEO clients. (Contact if needed to have target based payments SEO too)
    Proofreading services.

So send us orders including Paypal Payment Transaction ID to get kick start to your orders.

For discussion on how we can start a mutually beneficial working relationship, do not hesitate to contact me. If you cannot add then send your me ID of gtalk, we will add you for further things.

Gtalk / For Queries: -manan.shah@micropots.com
    To Order: - Order@micropots.com
    Pay - Pay@micropots.com
    Skype - Micropots

Regards,
    Micropots Technologies/ Virtuno

Last edited: Dec 12, 2012
    TonyMarket, Aug 29, 2012 IP
  2. Mark_Anthony

Mark_Anthony Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 1
    Ordered some and Good guy and nice Quality articles. Always quick response and live support with friendly service. Do give priority to orders as paid sometime upfront and even on delivery too. Hope to work more soon as more coming is on its way.

Thanks for quality one.

Last edited: Sep 6, 2012
    Mark_Anthony, Sep 6, 2012 IP
  3. agy2154

agy2154 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I worked with this guy a lot now. His process is simple, good, fast, and his grammer is great. Plus people who tune into my blog love his content. Thanks man!

agy2154, Sep 6, 2012 IP
  4. TonyMarket

TonyMarket Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hey,
    Thank you so much for your review about my service. I've sent your order in 24 hour time as mentioned in the thread. I'm taking care of your stuff personally all time with quicker response and quality of course. About live support, I need to do it as to get in touch with all client order progress and more understanding of their need.

Thanks Again!!!

TonyMarket, Sep 7, 2012 IP
  5. ParaStorm5

ParaStorm5 Banned

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    As Seller:
    100% - 1
    As Buyer:
    100% - 4
    Just bought 2 articles and super fast response time. I had the articles posted to my blog before I woke up the next morning and I ordered late at night. Perfect communications and the best writer i've found on DP so far.

Thanks!

ParaStorm5, Sep 7, 2012 IP
  6. Anny2425

Anny2425 Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    55.6% - 5
    Great communication throughout, made me feel comfortable during the process, fair priced, great quality content and very professional! Would hire again.

Thank

Anny2425, Sep 7, 2012 IP
  7. TonyMarket

TonyMarket Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Thanks Andre, I will wait for more to come and I hope your blog gets more writers who can prove their skills. Just Ping me when you send payment and order details. I'll cross check and start your work in the next moment. Hope to hear soon from you...

TonyMarket, Sep 8, 2012 IP
  8. rob485

rob485 Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Tried his service a couple of weeks ago and I must say, I'm impressed. Not just that he was very friendly in communicating with me, but also his write-ups are written like a pro.

Good job! I will definitely order more articles from you in the near future!

rob485, Sep 8, 2012 IP
  9. Arjianwen

Arjianwen Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hi, I've been working with him since a long time for ebook writing and some of article writing and his quality work brings me profit and more traffic via buying the eBooks and readers of the contents... Also good communicator with quick TAT of my orders.... Will send more soon.

Arjianwen, Sep 9, 2012 IP
  10. TonyMarket

TonyMarket Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Thanks for trust and upfront payment. It is really great to have you as a client and same kind of response from your side. Thanks for your review. It means a lot and I will keep doing your daily work as requested. Hope you'll have nice sleep and surprises every morning from my side on your website/blog which brings smile on your face. ;)

Regards,

Last edited: Sep 10, 2012
    TonyMarket, Sep 10, 2012 IP
  11. honkwok

honkwok Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I have been using their service for 3 month. I like their service, and I can see my keywords' ranking is improving. I hightly recommend them to everyone

honkwok, Sep 11, 2012 IP
  12. tayshikozz

tayshikozz Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Bought 2 game reviews from them . Both were great! For the price ,these guys rocks !

tayshikozz, Sep 11, 2012 IP
  13. TonyMarket

TonyMarket Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Thanks you so much Patric for this review. It was normal rate that we charges but quality wasn't the normal. Hope to hear back from you soon.

TonyMarket, Sep 11, 2012 IP
  14. TonyMarket

TonyMarket Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Just sent you PM with rates and more details which is not in thread. Hope to see you as a long term relationship.

TonyMarket, Sep 22, 2012 IP
  15. titoni

titoni Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I had bought more than 100 articles from this guy. I'm very satisfied with his work.

titoni, Sep 22, 2012 IP
  16. TonyMarket

TonyMarket Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Thanks Glen, I would love to give you the same and regular quality work every week as you need. I'm planning to arrange a special discount for regular clients in a week time for more than 100 articles orders.. Catch you soon mate.

TonyMarket, Sep 22, 2012 IP
  17. Anna Q

Anna Q Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I'm the regular client of Tony Market, and i really appreciate the quality articles he sends to me each time! If you want to find someone offering you the article writing service, this guy is right for you!

Anna Q, Sep 25, 2012 IP
  18. TonyMarket

TonyMarket Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hi, Anna. Thank you so much for your positive review for my quality service. I'll give you regular work on time as usual with priority to your work, based on payment received. Do let me know this week work when you get from your authority. My team is ready to provide the best.

Regards, :)

TonyMarket, Sep 25, 2012 IP
  19. ParaStorm5

ParaStorm5 Banned

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    As Seller:
    100% - 1
    As Buyer:
    100% - 4
    I've had a working relationship with TonyMarket for a month now. He is on time with excellent content and photos posted to my blog. Articles are always ready when I wake up in the morning and posted to my blog. Excellent services and will work with him for many months to come!

ParaStorm5, Sep 27, 2012 IP
  20. uditbhansali

uditbhansali Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I have been working with TonyMarket since last few months and he has written a lot of articles for me.
    Timely service, fast delivery and he will deliver as per the requirement. Great guy to work with!

uditbhansali, Sep 28, 2012 IP