1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Buying Quality Content Writer Needed

Discussion in 'Content Creation' started by Eddy44, Oct 30, 2012.

We are looking for a good writer to help on our new forum. We,ll prefer someone from an English speaking country.

Must accept Paypal and have a skype account

Please no outsourcing or middle men

We,ll be paying $2/100 words

Eddy44, Oct 30, 2012 IP
  2. Eddy44

Eddy44 Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    We are also looking for a Tech Writer to help review some products. We,ll discuss rate privately.
    When contacting me, please include a sample or link of your work.

Eddy44, Oct 30, 2012 IP
  3. xavier00

xavier00 Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    greetings, i can provide you content as per your requirements.add me on skype:xavier.magpie1

xavier00, Oct 30, 2012 IP
  4. messunited

messunited Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    PM sent.
    please check.
    cheers!

messunited, Oct 30, 2012 IP
  5. yashsharma997

yashsharma997 Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hey i am an experienced quality content writer.I am interested in doing this job,kindly pm me your details and the type of content you require.
    Here is a sample of my work.

[​IMG]
    The life standards as well as the way of living of the people of the previous ages as well as the people living on this planet earth has changed to a great extent as the time has passed by. Earlier, people used to cook heir food on burning blocks of wood and other natural products such as cow dung and many more. In earlier times people used to face a lot of problems due to the smoke as well as other harmful gases that were released during the burning of fuel wood. As the time passed, fuel wood was replaced by oil stoves and moving ahead further, the oil driven stoves were replaced by the non polluting mediums of LPG as well as CNG. In the present day world, a lot of highly advanced as well as useful devices are available which can be truly said to be a boon for those people who spend most of their lives cooking food in the kitchen. Talking about the devices that are useful in keeping a distance from the problems that are caused by the smoke as well as the gases that are released during the cooking of food, we come across a tech gadget that has proved to be of great use for the people who are involved in the work related to the cooking of food.

This tech gadget has become truly very popular these days as this device is extremely useful for the people who work in kitchen for long time as it saves their bodies from picking up certain kinds of disease caused by the inhalation of smoke as well as other gases and also saves the beauty of their well decorated kitchen from getting damaged by the imprints that are left on the walls due to the emission of smoke. Thus this highly advanced tech gadget is of great use for the entire living population residing on this planet earth. The betterment of the technology that drives this tech gadget is taking place day by day. As time is passing by, more and more new researches are being done with a view of improving the technology of chimneys all over the world. The use of chimneys has become a status symbol these days. People are using chimneys of high quality brand in order to display their status in front of the society.

yashsharma997, Oct 31, 2012 IP
  6. orangemanila

orangemanila Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    hi i am interested
    skype - orangemanila
    gmail - valeriesummers10
    please contact me.