1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Quality content writer available.

Discussion in 'Content Creation' started by kamleshnishad, Feb 16, 2011.

Sold To

User Deleted for $0.00

Information

Instant Pay:
No

Does not qualify for feedback.

Info here is claimed by the seller and is not a replacement for your own due diligence.

Embed

HTML:
BBCode:
Link image:
    Hi,

I am here to provide you quality content services. I have written articles about foreign exchange, relationships, news like articles, stock exchange, etc. I can proudly say that article writing, technical writing, content writing, and creative writing are my forte. I have been writing for almost 3 years now so it helped me widen my ideas and knowledge about the world. These experiences are my weapon in creating great and professional articles. I can say that all of the employers who received those articles has been satisfied!

My typing skills is superb! and I am also proficient in Microsoft Office (word, excel, powerpoint, etc.).

I'm organized, time flexible, can do multi-tasking, reliable, and willing to learn something new. And can work with less supervision and only provide quality service!

You can see my samples of writing from this link - http://ezinearticles.com/?expert=Krishna_N

You can also see the satisfaction of my client from this link - http://forums.digitalpoint.com/showthread.php?t=2082116

I am capable to write 10 articles per day. My rate is 0.80$ per 100 words, discount will be given on bulk orders.

I am looking forward to have a long term work relationship.

Contact id-

Regards
    Krish

kamleshnishad, Feb 16, 2011 IP
  2. Jez

Jez Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hi Krish,

I might need some content written on some pages on a site. Just written around the product image and title of page ideally. Around 100 words per page (approx). I would require a smaple page or two (which I will gladly pay you for).

If you are as good as your feedback, would you be able to rewrite descriptions on a feed if supplied with the files? There would be a lot of writing (but that's another project).

Jez, Feb 17, 2011 IP
  3. kurole

kurole Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    can you write articles on health and beauty related topics

kurole, Feb 17, 2011 IP
  4. soulbinder

soulbinder Active Member