1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Quality Content on Any Subject

Discussion in 'Content Creation' started by Frostx, Aug 15, 2014.

Price

Information

Instant Pay:
Yes

Qualifies for feedback.

Info here is claimed by the seller and is not a replacement for your own due diligence.

Embed

HTML:
BBCode:
Link image:
    Hello DigitalPoint users,

I'm finally back on the forum and I'm looking to start selling you quality content once again. I am a native English speaker with a degree from an accredited four year university. I enjoy writing and can write about anything when given some time to do the research.

My rates are $0.01/word but because I'm just starting back up again, I'm offering to write two free articles to get some feedback. The first two people to reply to this post with their desired article subject will receive a 250 word article for free within 24 hours of the reply.

Thanks All,
    Frostx

Frostx, Aug 15, 2014 IP
  2. gedetservice

gedetservice Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hi, I will take the free article if it's still available. I am PMing the subject.

gedetservice, Aug 15, 2014 IP
  3. gedetservice

gedetservice Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hi Guys!, I have received the 250 words free article written by Frostx. The article was very good, 100% unique, readability flow is very good, free of grammar and spelling mistakes. Overall he is the one you should at least give a try for your article needs.

I want to explore more of his writing, so I am ordering one paid article of length 700 words...will keep you guys update.

Regards,
    Gedet

gedetservice, Aug 15, 2014 IP