1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Quality Blogging Forum

Discussion in 'Blogging' started by Michael, Mar 21, 2007.

There is a relatively new forum for the discussion of everything to do with blogging.

I don't normally make recommendations like this but it is of such high quality that with a little luck I can see it being an authority forum within 24 months. Once you have seen it I am sure you will agree.

It is called bloggst and was started by Lars-Christian a 21 year old Norwegian (obviously talented!).

Disclaimer: The link above contains a referrer id because there is a fun competition (with a very modest prize for the winner) to see who can get the most active sign ups. My user name there is Michael and if you register please input my username as the referrer and when you are registered make a post.

- Michael

Michael, Mar 21, 2007 IP
  2. Richie_Ni

Richie_Ni Illustrious Member

Best Answers:
    Richie_Ni, Mar 21, 2007 IP
  3. Michael

Michael Raider

Best Answers:
    I am well aware of the forum guidelines thank you Richie.

The term "affiliate links" is open to interpretation in this case and one of the many good things about this forum is that the moderators exercise their judgement rather than behave like webmasterworld Nazis.

- Michael

Michael, Mar 21, 2007 IP
    Richie_Ni and ravianz like this.
  4. autorave

autorave Peon

Best Answers:
    I think if one is a regular contributer to Digital Point, affiliate links are OK. I've visited bloggst before and yes, it's a pretty nicely designed forum. :)

autorave, Mar 22, 2007 IP
  5. Lars-Christian

Lars-Christian Member

Best Answers:
    Thanks for the plug and the kind words :) Though I'm more of a SitePointer, I just had to get over here and see where the visitors where coming from when I saw DP in the list of referrals!

And yeah, we're off to a pretty decent start so far after being open for just three weeks. Right now I'm working on some various promotional campaigns that I hope can bring us a couple of steps closer to the goal of becoming, like you said Michael, an authorithy forum on blogging!

Time will tell if we succeed though - We do have the odds against us at least, just like every other forum that starts these days!

Lars-Christian, Mar 23, 2007 IP
  6. CountryBoy

CountryBoy Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Good luck with your new venture then Lars-Christian. And welcome to DigitalPoint.

CountryBoy, Mar 23, 2007 IP
  7. Lars-Christian

Lars-Christian Member

Best Answers:
    Thank you CountryBoy, appreciate it :)

Lars-Christian, Mar 23, 2007 IP
  8. geegel

geegel Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I joined the bandwagon too :D.

The article section is definitely worth a visit. A lot of quality information there.

Regards, George

geegel, Mar 26, 2007 IP