1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Quality Articles, Web Content, Ebooks - 100% Professional, Unique, Affordable!

Discussion in 'Content Creation' started by GeorgR., Oct 12, 2012.

Do You Need Well Researched Web Content, Articles or Ebooks Written?

If you are an experienced internet marketer, you will always have a need for quality content which will entice your readership.
    You take your business seriously, you know that "cheap" content will simply not cut it.

This is the more important if you need good content for your own web sites.
    If you still think you can get top Google rankings with over-simplified "articles", you are completely wrong!

I am a full time internet marketer, content writer/producer with about 6 years experience in IM and writing on various topics. Aside from a multitude of articles on many topics, I already created several ebooks for clients on subjects such as SEO, Making Money etc.

I have several handles on ezine with articles published in the health niche, SEO, software, gaming, making money, product reviews and much more. I am also experienced writing press releases or writing quality guest blog posts.

My rate is $12 per 500 words or $12/page for ebooks. Ebooks will get illustrations and a rendered cover image as well.

If you need a dependable writer, contact me via email rauh.georg AT gmail.com

Cheers!

Last edited: Oct 12, 2012
    GeorgR., Oct 12, 2012 IP
  2. reesema1

reesema1 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    90.5% - 19
    Can you provide examples of Reports or eBooks that you have written?

reesema1, Oct 24, 2012 IP