1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Quality and Unique Articles in your Website is a Necessity

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by alexandrex0, Jan 17, 2012.

?

Do you think it is of great importance in your website to write unique articles?

1. Not Important

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Not so Important

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Maybe Important

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Important

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Very Important

100.0%
    I personally handle the training of our article writers to make sure that they are highly competitive in terms of thought patterns and grammar. Do you think that quality and unique articles are necessary in your website?

alexandrex0, Jan 17, 2012 IP
  2. mhovingh

mhovingh Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Absolutely. Google continues to make modifications to its ranking algorithm that favors sites with higher quality content. You don't have to do much research into SERPs to realize that the top sites in rankings tend to be ones that offer content of extremely good quality (or offer something else of high value to searchers for that search term).

mhovingh, Jan 18, 2012 IP
  3. Revaxmedia

Revaxmedia Member

Best Answers:
    The high quality content is not only good for Search engines but it's good for your visitors too. Generating good content will quickly build up a following and regular website visitors.

Revaxmedia, Jan 18, 2012 IP
  4. Recruitment Nick

Recruitment Nick Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Depends what you are trying to do. But for the most part having high quality articles that engage readers and get them coming back again and again will build your business almost quicker than anything else. We all go back to places we love to read, and other visitors are no different.

This helps return visitors, links in (people link to quality content), business approaches based on your content on more. For me it is 100% needed for any lasting business

Recruitment Nick, Jan 18, 2012 IP
  5. tjcreation

tjcreation Peon

Best Answers:
    High quality articles are absolutely vital for a successful site. When using a site as a resource, personally I write off sites where I find more than a few misspellings or grammar errors. If someone is writing articles and providing backlinks to their resources, missing out on those links could hurt. That's just one example, but there are plenty of reasons why poor articles can hurt your ability to build a successful site.
    And Google definitely penalizes for duplicate content.

If you're paying for content on your site, you absolutely should be vetting your writers to make sure you're getting the best out of them. There are plenty of places where low-quality articles are accepted from writers, but that shouldn't be the case.

tjcreation, Jan 18, 2012 IP
  6. ironic

ironic Member

Best Answers:
    I also agree that high quality articles are extremely important for a website. Beyond just the search engine factor you want to actually make your visitors happy, and without content that is engaging, informative, entertaining, and at least relatively professional (minimal spelling errors, etc), you will have a much harder time accomplishing that.

ironic, Jan 18, 2012 IP
  7. quadxnet

quadxnet Active Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    I think quality content should be one of the biggest focuses of a website.

quadxnet, Jan 18, 2012 IP
  8. m_wc

m_wc Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Yes, articles are necessary but if you are running shopping/ecommerce website with thousands of products the same features and prices then where will be the uniqueness ? It is huge problem for eCommerce websites.

m_wc, Jan 18, 2012 IP
  9. smileverse

smileverse Peon

Best Answers:
    Obviously I say Yes. The quality and originality in the content is most important thing. If your content is quality and users ll be able to understand / catch the points in the content and may come back to the website often to check out more interesting and quality and fresh content. Even, Google like the unique and quality content (and can be helpful in getting high organic traffic)

smileverse, Jan 18, 2012 IP
  10. chinasa

chinasa Peon

Best Answers:
    Quality content in your website should your priority as a website owner.

chinasa, Jan 20, 2012 IP