1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Quality and Guaranteed Articles for ONLY $0.8/100 words

Discussion in 'Content Creation' started by deltamas, May 14, 2018.

Place Bid / Buy Now

Ended: No bid yet
(reserve not yet met)

Active Bids

There are no bids yet.

Information

Instant Pay:
No

Does not qualify for feedback.

Info here is claimed by the seller and is not a replacement for your own due diligence.

Embed

HTML:
BBCode:
Link image:
    Hello DPers, in this opportunity I would like to offer my writing service...

I have been working as a writer for about 8 years. My clients come from various backgrounds; some of them got me through this beloved forum.

I am interested in writing and it seems that writing is my passion; therefore, I offer my writing services with the following specifications:

- I guarantee every article I write is unique and passes Copyscape (and any plagiarism checker you have). For your info, I always write each article manually.
    - I can write on various topics, it means you can name whatever topics you need and let me write them.
    - I guarantee the satisfaction of each of my customers; it means if you are not satisfied with your article you can request a revision.
    - I guarantee every article is written in the correct word structure.

For these specifications above, you only need to pay me $ 0.8 / 100 words!

If you are willing to consider my offer then you can PM me or better, contact me via email.

My email: norn(dot)death(@)gmail(dot)com

I can send you some samples via email so you can be absolutely sure before ordering article from me.

I only accept payments via PayPal.

For all the attention that has been given, I say many thanks.

deltamas, May 14, 2018 IP
  2. kunnusingh

kunnusingh Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 1
    Can you write on technical blog?

Like writing article on how to install centos? how to install docker on linux?

kunnusingh, May 18, 2018 IP
  3. deltamas

deltamas Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I'll try, just send your detail to my email. If you're not satisfied with my work, no need to pay me.

deltamas, May 18, 2018 IP